Join our server on Discord

This person is...
Gol is...

the answer man.

AWL: *massages her left breast, and lightly squeezes her right breast, suckling on the nipple harder*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL...

wanting something tasty

Emerald: *gasps from the pleasure, feeling her breasts filled with sensation, starting to feel her nipples leak a little of milk* Oohhh....its...coming AWL.. nhh!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

wanting a donut?

AWL: *slurps up the milk from her nipple and keeps sucking, squishing her right breast harder* mmmhh...mmm...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL..

will get me a donut?

Emerald: Mmmmmnhhh~ *she carressed her own breasts as he kept sucking from her breast, having more milk began to flow out from her nipples*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

getting a donut.

AWL: *sucks harder on her nipple, massaging both breasts softly as he drank the milk* mmm...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL...

is someone who i can trust for things.

Emerald: Nhmmm...ohhh....AWL.. *milk flows from her nipples as he sucked harder, murring loudly from the pleasure*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

the same!

AWL: *moans as he rubs his bulge in his pants against emerald's crotch, being so horny from all the suckling* mmmhh...ohh...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL..

wishes to have lots of time with Emerald

Emerald: *moans, feeling him rubbing his buldge from his pants against her crotch, causing her to have already gotten wet from him sucking her nipples*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Gol is...

right on target! x3

AWL: *takes his mouth off her nipple* mm....oh emerald...your milk is the tastiest...*licks her breast, pulling his pants down with one hand, his hard cock rubbing against her crotch* mmhh...oohh...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL

wants to go further

Emerald: Mnhhhh.... i'm glad you liked it hun...nhh.... *murrs in delight, feeling his member rubbing against her pussy*
The Mod Squad
The OCA