Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
A small click sounded from the phone, indicating that the picture had been taken, "Well this is definately gonna be a story." he said as he put the phone away, "So, anyway I could get ahold of you? Incase I ever need to be rescued from a roof again." he smiled a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well... hmm..." Dot teasingly bit her lips as she thought, her eyes looking down and up on Shaun. Can't tell him who I am. Wait... maybe there was a possibility, I know! Mar! "Just tell my b-" she stopped, Wait idiot! I can't tell him he's my brother!, "My best friend, Mar, and I'll just come" she smiled, "It's how he got me to help him, gee."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((Yeah Tuch is completely undetectable right now, he hasn't even been seen by (insert shadow hunter guy here) so how can the shadows even know he is there. OH disturbed im still waiting for your response))

Tuch stayed bneath her and waited for her awnser.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Moving quickly through the halls dodging and weaving through the students undetection Serria dove out of an open window on the first floor to outside and rolled to a stop on the grass. The jaguaress then looked at the ground, "Yes I'm okay, Tuch. Sorry for the long silence I couldnt speak for a while as I was stealthed. I looked through the secretary's computer and got Kyosan's address from it now we just go wait for him I suppose."
The OCA
"Gotcha," Shaun smiled, "I'll make sure to give him a call of I wanna see, I mean, if I need your help again."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tuch nodded underneath the earth, and dug himself back to IDEA covering his route by backtracking and going around the long way. Once he was back to IDEA he went back to practice, he never liked resting as most people saw resting as darkness, and since Tuch lived in total darkness why waster time believing your asleep when you could be training. Tuch slept just not very often.

He went into a training room practicing his shovel combat on a traingin dummy opening it, allowing the sand to spill on the floor then placin his hand mon the sand to add it back and heal the dummy.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Dot smiled "Alright. I'll see you later then Shaun! Take care!" she blew a kiss to him and then disappeared as fast as she had taken him down from the roof.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: alright...enough waiting for amaterasu.

IC:

Vook continued to fly along the city, keeping her eyes on Kyo and perching sometimes on the sides of buildings.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shaun watched as the dragoness flew off then turned and headed back towards the building, Better be getting to class, doubt the teacher will accept 'I was trying to hit on a 7 foot tall dragon' as a reasonable excuse even with the evidence. he smiled a bit thinking about what the teacher's reaction would be, Might wanna try it just to see her face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad