Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Yeah...you're right..." He grin slightly and murrs as hump her some more, but a little bit gentle.

"I don't know...what makes me..saying this..but..I'm starting...to...like you..Ishana..." Ryo spoke in low tone while blushing deeply, caressing her paw gently.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh.... r-really?" Ishana asked, blushing. "I like you, too..." and without warning, she planted a kiss on his cheek, and suddenly blushed. "I-I'm sorry...I g-got too carried away..."

"Oh...s-still feel horny..." Altima said, letting out a soft murr. She slowly repositioned herself better in the tub, having almost slid her head into the water.
Faiz helps Altima to reposition her body as his member still inside her pussy, throbbing hard. "Mnnhh....Yeahh.."

Ryo blush deeply from the sudden kiss on his cheek, but he manage to raise his smile. "That's okay...my beautiful Ishana.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"hmm...w-wanna try the other hole, this time?" Altima asked, also curious as to how it felt in her tail-hole.

"oh....b-beautiful...r-really? thats sweet, Ryo..." Ishana said. She suddenly moved much clsoer to Ryo. "Uhm...I'm s-so nervous...b-but...w-wanna yiff?" the vixen asked.
"Mrrhh...sure thing.." Faiz murrs as slowly pulls out his member and position the wet head on her tailhole, teasing it slightly. "Aaahh..."

As Ryo heard her statement, he blush furiously, and reply nervously. "B-But..we're...in hospital.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima shuddered when she felt Faiz' member press against her tailhole. "r-ready when you are, Faiz.." Altima said, as she rpepared herself for any pain that she might feel. She had heard scary storys about anal sex, and how painful it was.

"w-well.." Ishana looks down at the floor "I've b-been feeling like this for quite sometime..and..I really want you right now... if you don't want to, I can understand..but I don't care if it's in a hospital.." Ishana said, as she slowly looked back up at him.
"I''will not hurt you..for your first time..." Fiz spoke softly as slowly sink the head inside her tailhole, feeling how tight it is. "Nghh...!"

Ryo nods, turn his face to the door. He also feeling the same thing as Ishana, and he decided to do it with her. "...but first...lock the door...We don't want anyone to disturb us...right..?" Ryo spoke, looking to her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima gasped softly, as she felt it enter her tight hole. "ahh...F-faiz..!!!ooh...g-god..." she grunted, closing her eyes.

"mmkay.." Ishana said, as she stood up and went to the door, locking it. "Though, they might unlock it with keys or something.." Ishana said, as she slowly removed the hospital scrubs uniform, undressing herself so that she was once again, completely naked.
"Ohh...godd ..!! So tight...!" He growl hard, sink his member inch by inch inside her tailhole, till his ballsack slap her pussy.

Ryo stares and admire her beautiful naked body, and a slight bulge appears on his trousers. "...So...beautiful..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh..GOD!! it hu-..!!" Altima maoned in pain. She didn't finish the sentence because if Faiz knew that it hurt her a lot, or even if it hurt her, he might stop. "d-deeper!!" was all she said.

"mhmm... you like my body?" Ishana said, as she eyed the bulge in his trouser, taking several steps forward, swaying her hips and ehr tail seductively.