Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
He continued to hump Altima, but more faster, deeper and harder till he reaches his orgasm. He knew he couldn't feel Altima's juices around his member, but as long as he could hear her voices change, he realise she came very early. "Mnhhh...ahhh...Alt..."

Ryo don't want to object Ishana's statements and let her stay naked. His arm wrap around her shoulder softly, while continued to hold the pain.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ooh..g-god..I'm gonna cum again." Altima maoned, forgetting that Faiz didn't-or at leats she thought- know that she orgasmed earlier. She made small bucks with her hips, as she tried to hold ehrself from orgasming early once more.

Quickly getting to the front desk, she was able to get a room for Ryo, not to mention a set of scrub uniform. She didn't like it, but she had to wear it if she wanted to stay in the building, and soemthing told her to not let Ryo alone. She was currently sitting next to Ryo, who was having his foot tied in a brace.
His orgasm quickly reach at the peak, as continued to hump her harder. "Mnggg...w-wait...Let's ...cum..together..Aaahhh.."

Ryo facing Ishana while throwing a slight smile. "..Thank you...for helping me...out there.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh... y-yes...OOH...c-can't hold it much l-longer...!!!" Altima maoned, as she tried to hold her orgasm a little longer.

"Y-yeah... well.. I wasn't gonna let someone die, if their life was in my hands.." Ishana said, playfully punching him in the shoulder.
"Nnghh...I-I..aahhh..!!" He moan loud as slam his hips against her, his member shoot out the large amount of warm cum, filling her womb while kept humping her.

Ryo chuckles slightly, before spoke. "Do you always swim there...or to be exact...everyday in naked.." He start to blush lightly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahh F-FAIZ!!!" Altima moaned, as well, just as her orgasm hit around his orgasm. Their juices mixed temporarliy, as it slowly seeped out into the bathtub. "ahh...s-so...good.." the dragoness moaned.

"HUh? oh! y-you mean earlier... uhm, just once a week...some times I don't even swim, but just sit at the waters edge.." Ishana said, looking at the floor. "Why do you ask?"
His member continued to shoot the cum out while lower the humping pace, gasping hard beside her ear. "Aaahh...nghh..ohhh..Alt.."

"Nothing....I just curious....Everytime I went out for jogging...I always seeing you swimming there..." Ryo said, his paw slowly landed on Ishana's paw, rubs it softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mmhmm...Faiz...y-you're so good...at making me...cum.." Altima panted, as she embraced Faiz, pressing his face against her boobs.

Not even flinching or moving ehr hand aside, Ishana smiled, as she faced Ryo. "Well, I hope you enjoyed that... not many people can watch me for long, before I realize they're watching."
Faiz moan and murrs, quickly licks between of her breasts while hump her pussy one last time, a very hard one. "Nghhh..."

"Yeah..." Ryo spoke as continued to rub her paw, before spokes again. "Ishana..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh....mmmm...l-looks like we made a mess again." Altima said, licking her lovers' forehead.

"yes, Ryo?" Ishana asked, leaning closer to him, she was less than a foot away from his face, slowly edging closer.