Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Correct me if I'm wrong but he was mine first." Mindy said dropping the cherade, "Till you decided to butt in."

OOC: I smell cat... ewe/dragon fight.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan finished his ice-cream and licked his lips and smiled. "Hey that is a good idea, I can buy some ice-cream to take home" he said as he grinned, his tail swishing and rubbing Yoosei's tails gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice murred and snaked her tail around his legs, "Aye aye cap'n" she winked.

(Cafe)

Mar nodded, simulating a smile as he watched Dan's movements Spends his time caressing her in public and acting like a viahgra stuffed romeo and he tells me I have problems he rolled his eyes. "Never get enough to consent cute little girls. Specially such strong ones" Mar joked with Yoosei, sticking his tongue out playfully.

(Wales)

"Gee I'm glad" said Dorothy, pulling her tray to get her order. She opted for diet 7up of course and smiled cutely, "Got a good seat yet sweetie?" she asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smirked. "for once I agree with you pal, besides I just want to consent my foxie in all I can" he said while kissing Yoosei's nose playfully
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yup, the one you mentioned." Kurtz chuckled, getting his drink of pepsi as he pointed towards the table near the window, slowly heading over to it with her. "A nice view outside, probably." He noted.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Streets >

Kurai chuckles lightly and looks at Snow. He had to admit she was so cutie indeed, he couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed simply flatstared as Carmen and Mindy continued to bicker, "Well I tried," he said then turned to Light with a smile, "I'm sorry about this seems like they're fighting for rights over me." The wolf brushed his hair back, "You want to go have a little fun in the meantime while they work it out?" The big bulky wolf then scoops up the cute renamon fox girl gently by her bottom holding her close and smiles at her.

(Streets)

"Ohhh that sounds cool! A real dojo sounds exciting!" exclaimed Snow, "Yeah now that I think of it you'd look cool in a martial arts robe." She tried to vision the black fox in a martial arts robe which she had to admit he would like pretty handsome in one which made her blush a little, "Would you allow female customers?"

OOC: If its okay I'm just going to put Saphire on static untill class is over...not really much more they can really do.
The OCA
Light blushed and took a another look at Carman and Mindy. "Are you sure you want to leave them like that....a fight could break out" Light being concerned for Carman but also wanted to have fun with Disturbed
"They'll be fine I'm sure perhaps after they're squabling they realize how much fun we're having and join use," Disturbed explained then nuzzled Light gently with his muzzle as he walks off with her in his arms towards the hall with bedrooms, "So I know this may seem personal but are you a virgin? Just so I know whether I should do somethings or not." The bulky wolf then openned one of the bedrooms and slowly waltzed in smiling gently at the light furry fox in his arms.
The OCA
Star gazed up at Richter her eyes alight with desire, both sets of lips wet with anticipation as she saw his thick cock rise up in front of her. "Mmm... that thing must be hard to hide.. in clothing..." she teased as she spread her legs wide, giving him a full view, and easy access to her dripping crotch. "Maybe... We can find a better place to hide it..." she said, smiling up at him, though she still looked a little nervous, she also looked as though she knew what she wanted.