Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"It'd be my pleasure, you want me to just untie it or," He moved closer to her, his muzzle right next to her ear and whispered, "Do you want me to rip it off you and have my way with your beautiful body?"

*Club*

"Missed you," Mindy said, also whispering incase Disturbed's misstress was a jealous one, "So I see you got yourself a new girlfriend." She said, trying not to sound dissapointed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Light was caught surpised on hearing the word girlfriend and blushed a little. "Not really am a new college student and I bumped into Distrubed and he showed me around". Light swifted her tail slowly
< Star's Apartment >

Richter ravished and pawed over Star's body as his unrestrained lust, for her, intensified. He drove his tongue further into her mouth, kissing her hard...and hot...and deep. Grasping her fur-covered breasts, he tugged and tweaked her nipples; her gentle murring spurring him on. His bushy, grey tail swished to and fro, as he pressed his clothed erection tighter against the Renamon's receptive crotch.

The Digimon's native pink potion had done it's job - stripping away the veneer of the wolf's inhibitions; releasing the raw, untamed, sexual animal that was buried beneath his refined exterior.

In his past, the wolf had had a strict upbringing, at home. He had been raised to honor and respect everyone, especially females. But this did not prepare him for real life. Kindness and consideration did save his past few realtionships; which all ended in heartache and emotional disaster. Thus, he was reluctant to persue sexual situations, however they might arise. But for now, this was a moot point.

The restrictiveness of Richter's clothing was playing havoc with his erection, as his petting and foreplay reached a fevered pitch. Abruptly jumping to his feet, he whipped down his pants and underwear, flinging them, with his foot, to the far side of the room. Looking down upon the sofa, he eyed his sexual prey: the beautiful, seemingly vulnerable Renamon. Standing before her, panting hotly, his erect cock in plain view, the wolf grinned at her, baring his sharp white teeth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Try to mix both and see what happens" Alice grinned, her tail wagging as she got aroused from his dirty talk.

(Beach)

"Soo you guys done?" Mar said, "I'm pretty sure they would pack some more of it if you asked."

(Wales)

Dot nodded, "Gee let's eat then! Where do we sit? Next to the window?" she asked, smiling cutely.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"But I am his girl friend though, and I don't mind you showing us around though. Don't think I forgot about the other day Mindy, so paws off! Carmen growled as while wrapping her arm around Disturbed.

Blaze just stood there waiting to be disciplined for is early attack on Disturbed.

Ooc: Sorry about the wait I was helping my cousin through a hard time with coming to terms with grandpas death and her own fathers ailments which is slowly killing him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(Club)

Disturbed shook his finger, "Remember Carmen that wasnt Mindy in the office that was Monica remember?" he glanced at Mindy giving a quick wink. "I know they look the same but they are different," Disturbed explained as he wrapped his arm around Carmen trying to calm her down. The black bulky wolf also pulled Light into a little hug and smiled at her before looking around, "Come on lets not fight about this lets all just have fun!" he said and gave Light's butt a light swat to her butt with his tail playfully.

(Streets)

"Oh..? What would that be then?" Snow asked cutely putting a finger under her chin making her look even more cute, "Basketball..?"

(Class)

Saphire nodded to Nath with a smile, "I hope the teacher comes soon or the class will have to be cancelled," she said with a bit of concern.
The OCA
"Well let's just see where this goes shall we?" Shadow smiled as he pushed Alice onto her back and began undoing the buttons on her shirt.

*Club*

"Well then you're gonna want to buy him a collar, little rule here if someone's wearing a collar their off limits. Otherwise their fair game." Mindy said then hearing Disturbed added, "Do you really think they'd let someone work here AND at a school?" She said walking through the doorways into the large bar area, "So what are you all into? We have facilities for all kinds. From people just experimenting to full blow body modification."

"Body modification?" Katt asked still new to most of this.

"Yeah, some people actually brand their pets to make sure they don't try and run off or something." Mindy smiled, "But I think your a bit of a ways away from that area."

"Yeah," Katt said, "Don't actually wanna hurt Blazey." she said wrapping her tail around him forgetting that she was angry at him attacking Disturbed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Light blushed when Disturbed pulled her in for a hug and felt Disturbed little swat making Light felt more honey the way she was now. Why he do that...now I feel like tearing my cloths off and dive into him

Light blushed hard enjoying Disturbed hug and still waiting to have some fun
Blaze sighed in relief when Katt decided not to brand him. Swishing his tail and hoping that his mistress forgot that she was mad at for attacking Disturbed.

Carmen growled and pushed Disturbed away, "You said and I quote, "I knew that Jaguar you have couldn't have come from a school nurse's pention,"... Also her scent is the same as Monica's, how do you explain that since scent is just like a finger print? the dragoness growled at her wolf lover. "Now for you, you dam hussy, keep your fucking paws off him if you know what is best for you," she growled fiercely at the ewe.

Blaze grasped a hold of Katt and quickly backed up, since he knew better than to mess with a enraged dragoness that was in heat.

Ooc: Ewe: reffers to a female sheep
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, sure! Let's get our meals first." Kurtz laughed, pointing to the set of trays beside them quickly. "There's quite a lot of these. We go up, like at the canteen at school..." He laughed, picking up two trays and handing it to her gently. "...And then just keep going along, the whole sha-bam." He chuckled, before sliding up the canteen, quickly looking towards the lady behind the burning hot glass. "Uhhh... Plate of 10, please."

Kurtz quickly muttered what he would have had on his plate, as he took it and placed it on his tray, smiling to Dot. "See? Just like school. Except for these have soft drinks available."

(College)

"Well... I wouldn't mind that..." Nath laughed a little, resting back. "...More time to prepare for the concert...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds