Join our server on Discord

Gol & Misty's RP!
He gently moved his hips as if he was 'face fucking' her, making it so she was giving him a BJ. His paws placed on her breasts and grasped his fingers around her nipples, squeezing them firmly.

"Ohhhh yeeah hun..."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She moaned with his member in her mouth, sucking it nice and hard, gently massaging his balls.

"Mmmm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
"Ahhhhh~! yeeah Misty!"

He moaned aloud, having more of his cum leak into her mouth, pinching her nipples a little harder.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She closed her eyes and braced herself, still swallowing as much of his juices as possible. She murred, loving the feeling of her nipples being pinched.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He pulled his member away and got off her, sitting back down in his small sand pit with his member sticking out, covered in juices.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty sat up, kneeling her way to him as she grabbed both of his thighs and licked his member clean.

"Mmm..that was amazing hun.."

She stood up and bent down so her face was level with his and gave him a kiss.

"You taste good too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
"mmm....thanks, you did pretty damn good."

he said looking up at her with small grin.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She kissed him again and winked.

"Well...how can I complain? I've got a sexy wolf to do this stuff with...why wouldn't I do good"

She giggled and waited for his member go back in his pouch before sitting on his lap.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He gave a little giggle as his member slowly went back into his pouch. He kept looking at her body, examining it from a low view.

"You look taller and 'bigger'"

He winked.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She smiled widely, looking down at him.

"Hee..is that a good thing?"

She got closer to and wrapped her arms around him so that his muzzle was right under her belly button.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA