Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Faiz murrs softly, his paw caressed up and down of her scaley back.

< Park >

Another cream wolf with a single tail jogging at the park after across the streets.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mhhmm..." Altima murred, in his arms. So many questions ran through her mind right now, the mian one being: could she be a good mother?
OOC : We start with another character. I wil use Ryo.

IC :
Faiz the broke the hugs slowly, his eyes staring to her. "Want to take a morning bath..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mhhmm.." Altima nodded in agreement. They did make a mess last night, and a good "clean" bath would be fun.

Morning. Perfect time to skinny dip. Not many people out there to watch. Besides, if anyone was watching, then that wouldn't bother Ishana. Ishana walked over towards the small river that ran through the park. She didn't do this often, but she always enjoyed a nice bath in a public area. She was already naked, and was only 20 yards from the river itself.
Then, Faiz lifts Altima on his arms and stepped out of the room, proceed to the bathroom located besides his room.

Ryo kept jogging and passing through the small bridge across the river. And suddenly, his eyes glanced slightly to the female vixen who take a bath at the river. He stopped, turning his face to the vixen.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Not even bothering to look for any passerbyers, Ishana dived into the river, feeling the cool water against her soft fur. "mmhhmmm..." she murred, as she swam around, allowing her body to feel free in the water.

"Heh... you like to carry me, huh Faiz?" Altima asked. He didn't mind being carried, but He also felt slightly uncomfortable being carried around so much. Perhaps it was because he was originally male, and therefor weighed quite a bit, but as a female he barely weighed 80 pounds.

OOC: wanna log on messenger?
OOC : I just went here for a while.

Ryo continued to watch Ishana's action, while gasping softly for air after an hour jogging around. "I wonder..who's she.. She's..beautiful..."

"Yeah, I can lift anything weighted more than 100 pounds without any problem." Faiz smile as stepped inside the bathroom and slowly place him on the toilet sit. "Which one you prefer? Hot bath or shower?" He spoke.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"hmm... I'd like to take a bath..." Altima said, as she accustomed herself to the bathroom.

Ishana continued to swin around in the river, feeling very refreshed from the water. After a while, she noticed someone watchign her, but didn't bother to do anything.
Faiz nods with smile, slowly turn the water tap and let the tub fill with warm water.

Meanwhile, Ryo still watching Ishana swimming around, but at the same time, he didn't realise he's standig too close to the riverbank. As the wind blows behind him, he went step forward and fell into the river.

To be truth, he didn't know how to swim. Ryo tried his best to not drown and asking a help.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima sat quietly, watching as the tub slowly filled itself with water. So much had happened within the past 24 hours, life-changing things. She was just a little overwhelmed at the moment, and so remained silent.

Ishana heard splashing from a ways behind her. She turned around, and noticed someone drowning. "Oh shit!" She cried, as she furiously swam in his direction.