Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
He slowly stopped sucking and pinching, retreats his tongue back while looking to tired Atima. He place his paw on her scaley cheek and rubs it softly, lays his back besides Altima. "You feel tired..Alt..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"yes...I...I've never orgasmed so much...and, I feel tired now...can I stay with you?" Altima asked, as she looked into Faiz' eyes, wanting very much for him to say yes.
"Sure...my love...You can stay here...with me...permanently..." He smiles cutely, his paw kept caressing her cheek.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"p-perma...ooh.." hearing that offer made her feel faint. To Altima, this was a dream come true. He'd be able to stay with Faiz forver now! "I...I...weres the bed?" the grey dragoness asked, as she slowly pulled herself off of her lover.
Faiz slowly lifts Altima on his arms and walk towards his own room, stepping inside. It was fully-furnished bedroom with a big bed, enough for 2 people sleep on it. Faiz then lays Altima on bed while he kneels besides her. "Feel comfy...?" He asked with smile.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"hee, yes, love..." Altima giggled, as Faiz brought her into the room. The bed was indeed comfy, as she slowly began to drift into unconsciousness. "mhmm...are you gonna join me?" she asked groggily.
"Well..I need to clean myself up.." He sweatdropped, his member is still coated with his own cum as well as Altima's juices. "You know how dirty am I.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mhmm... but I..*yawns*... wanted to feel you next to me before I sleep.." Altima said, nodding her head some.
"Okay..Even the bedsheet gets dirty..I can wash it later.." Faiz smile as jumped and lay his back besides Altima, quickly cuddles her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mrrhhm..." Altima murred, feeling Faiz' warm and furry body against her smooth scaly skin. Slowly, she began to fall asleep, but not before she pressed her rump against his crotch.