Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
As heard Altima scream in pain, he stopped for a while and looking to her face, his member is half way inside her. "D-Do I hurt you..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"W-well... this is the first time I've had someone inside me.. I guess that's j-just my Hymen..." the dragoness said, as the pain slowly seemed to fade away. "I-it's not a big bother..."
"I see...then..I should continue..then..." He smile slightly as sink his another half length inside her till his ballsack touches her pussy. "Mnngg..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima gasped, feeling the rest of Faiz enter her, feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure."ooh...F-faiz...mrrhh..." she murred in pleasure.
Then, Faiz slowly retreats back his member and sink it again, slowly hump her wet pussy. "Mnhh...so wet...ahh...tight..." He muttered between moans, his paws grasped both of her breasts.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima closed ehr eyes, moaning as Faiz slowly humped into her. This felt so good, yet, she wondered why adults and parents said this was bad. "mmhhmm....Faiz...harder..." Altima whispered seductively to Faiz, affectionately nibbling his ear.
"Nghh...as..you wish...my love..." He muttered between moans as his hump turns harder and a little bit faster, his orgasm slowly reached up. A slick sound released while his ballsack slap her pussy lips.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh....y-yes!! hharder!!" Altima moaned, feeling Faiz' balls slap against her pussy was turning her on, as her voice increased in pitch. She'd be hitting an orgasm soon.
"Aahh...!" He moan in delight, the tip of his member touches her G-Spot as humping her harder and deeper, while his both pats squeezing her breasts. "Oh..g-godd...Alt.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mraagh!!" the dragoness moaned in pleasure, as her breasts were squeezed. if she thought fingering herself was good, this was easily 100x better than that. "I'M CUMMING!!" she moaned, feeling her climax hit, as her juices coated Faiz' balls, making the creamy wolfs' cock much more slicker.