Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
The cream wolf began to moan slightly as feel her soft claw stroking his throbbing member. "...I'm kinda like...the way you speak...'I love...' I wonder..if I could...hear the last..word from..you...my love.." He murmured, his tongue slightly lick her neck, while his paw continued to caress her breast.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I love you, too... Faiz.." Altima said, as she pressed her soft lips against his.
As heard her words, the wolf received the kiss; his tongue slowly shove inside Altima's mouth and start to french her. "Nhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima widened her mouth, as slowly, she turned back into a male. He accepted his tongue, and murred into the kiss, wrapping an arm around his lover.
His tongue continued to swirl with her tongue, his furry paws caressed her scaley back. "Nnhh..ahh...Alt.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mhhmmm...Faiz....make love to me... claim me as your own..." Altima said, as she spread her legs, and with one claw, spread her lips.
Faiz broke the kiss and stared to Altima, his member is throbbing hard, wanted to get pleased. "O-Okay..my love.. Positioned yourself..." He raise his body, waiting for Altima to get ready.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ready..." Altima nodded, spreading her legs farther, wanting Faiz inside of her.
He bring his throbbing member closer to her pussy lips, teasing the lips and clit with the tip. Later, he sink his member inside her wet pussy slowly and start to moan from the tightness. "Ooohh..s-so tight..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"AARGH!" Altima moaned in pain, as she felt her virginity being taken as her Hymen broke. Ever since gaining this ability, she had always wondered what it would be like losing her virginity in her alternate form after losing it as a male. Now, that question was answered, as she clenched her jaw in pain. "mraagh!"