Join our server on Discord

Sinful Pleasures (Vampire RPG)
Yoosei nods and smiles. "right away mistress" she said softly and turned around as she heads towards the reception desk. Once arriving there she noticed the set of keys and quickly grabed one with one of her tails. "I guess I shall take you on my arms towards our room.. am I right mistress?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alexis smirked at him, licking his nose playfully. "Mmm well you're a good dresser, and definitely a good kisser..." she remarked, brushing her nails over his chest. "if you're as intelligent as you are sexy, then you've got it made, mister..."

---

The bartender nodded, mixing the gin, vodka, tequila, rum and triple sec in one glass, then adding a splash of cola to sour mix and blending the whole thing together.

"Long Island Iced Tea..." he said, pushing the tall, narrow glass across the table towards the vixen.

---

Paul smiled and nuzzled her cheek lightly. "Mmm so people keep telling me, anyway..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"hehe...alrighty." Vook said, finding the room and opening the door. "wow...nice room." she said, placing Paul down and walking inside, plopping herself down on the bed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow smirked as she ran her claws down his muscular chest, mildly surprised she wasn't doing it hard enough to draw blood...considering what she was.

"What do I have to do...win a game show?" he teased, giving her own nose a playful lick...and slithering his tail up her leg.
"Well how can I refuse spending time with a lovely lady." Shaun smiled, "Maybe we could get a private room or something."

Well that was fast. Katt thought smiling up at the wolf, And a cute one on the first try, lucky night. She leaned back, making sure to show off her cleavage through her tight shirt, "My name's Katt. You're more than welcome to join me."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Following after Onyxia happily, Tieya tailed behind her, watching her as they approached the door quite quickly in speed. "MMhhrrr... I can't wait..." She smirked, baring her unnaturally long fangs for a moment before hiding them in her maw again as they approached the door face-to-face. "Well... here we are..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yes...but we'll make a game out of it," Cindy said pulling out a small vibrator from her pocked and waved it infront of the fox, "Make it all the way to the room with this inside you if you fail you will be punished!" The hedgehogette switched the vibrator and slipped it into Yoosei's vagina till it was all the way in, "Better hurry," she giggled.

Onyxia quickly swiped the keycard and openned the room door she casually walked in swishing her tail back and forth moving her hips teasingly, "Well lets get started then my sexy friend." She plopped backwards onto the bed and starts rubbing her crotch already through her jeaned shorts.
The OCA
Yoosei quickly bite her lower lip, letting out muffled moans once feeling the vibrator inside of her. She just nodded and walked towards their room, in really slow steps due to the fact she had the vibrator inside of her. she had to admit it was hard controlling herself to not reach her orgasm and also try that the vibrator wouldn't slip off her due to her juices that were starting to leak out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The bartender quickly returns with their order.
Sipping at her drink through a thin straw, as it sets upon the bar, the vixen peers up from her glass, "Private room?...sounds great to me."
Swiveling around on her stood, to face Shaun, Indigo uncrosses her legs; revealing her bright red panties to the Husky. "As for the "or something"...I'm sure I've got an idea, or too." She seductively winks at him, as she picks up her Iced Tea.

"It'd be my pleasure.", the wolf replies, sitting down next to her, on the same side of the booth. Dazzled by her pure, white fur, her perfumed scent and lovely smile Richter was in awe of her beauty. "So, my lovely pussycat...what's brings you here, tonight?" , he grins, baring his teeth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alexis smirked, smiling down at him as she pulled her hands away from his chest, nuzzling him lightly. She could feel the blood pulsing through his body, just below the surface of the fur and skin. 'No... not yet...' she scolded herself. 'Take your time with this one... enjoy it...' she mentally recited before nipping him playfully again. "Mmm no, nothing quite that gaudy... " she said, looking down at him. "Tell me handsome; just how much DO you know about vampires...?

---

Paul smiled and looked around the room. It had been a long time since he'd seen the inside of a guest room, and even longer since he was an actual guest. "It is nice... It's been a while since I've been in one of these rooms..." he admitted, sauntering over to where Vook sat on the bed. "So milady... what shall we do with ourselves?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA