Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
"It's just vertigo, that's all" Mar said, getting up quick not to look utterly pathetic, I'm probably bigger than any guy at school and even if I feel from a hundred kilometers in the sky I wouldn't get a scratch. WHY AM I SO AFRAID UP HERE?! he cursed putting a hand to his face. "I don't suppose you got another way that doesn't involve me watching down, right?" he asked unsure of it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< College >

"As long as you distance away from Kyosan, I will not harm you. Or else... be ready...Serria.." Faiz then disconnect his mind contact with Serria, as he walk towards the entrance.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Serria rolled her eyes at the threat she recieved before backflipping up ontop of the roof the frong entrance door and continued her survey, "This is what I get for helping that kid...stupid me."
The OCA
OOC : New Character

Name: Mizuki
Group: IDEA agent
Race: Dragon
Weapon: Twin-blade sword
Description: Standing 1.95 meter, Mizuki wears a light-green Cheongsam (Chinese traditional attire for women), her whole body including eyes and hair are green, and brown stripe. Her hair tied like horsetail. She also wears golden ring on both legs.

Skills:
-able to read someone's mind without being tracked
-very quick move and jumps
-can fly higher
-master in air and ground combat.

Extra : Mizuki is a stepsister of Faiz. They living separately since Mizuki transform fully into green dragon and joined IDEA organization.

IC :

Meanwhile, Mizuki, the green dragon fly freely into the sky while looking down, searching if she could find the needed person in IDEA, Kyosan. Se also knew that Kyo is currently studying at one college, which as same with Faiz. Inside her mind, she really wants to meet Faiz for once, but she's kinda afraid if he still mad mat her.

< College >
Faiz stepped his foot outside of the college as passing through the main entrance. At the same time, he still monitoring Serria's action secretly, and also blocked her to get Kyo.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Monica gave a grin back at him, relieved that they had almost reached safety. "Yeah, lets go..." Still holding his hand before, her paw continued to hold it tight while she thought of everything that had happened before a thought occurred. "Say Kyo, back there at the school's gate, it just sort of unlocked by itself, was that you who did that?" she whispered into his ear while they traveled to the Erixon Residence.

(Erixon Residence)

"Ahh...and you're still so tight...sweetie..." He murred blissfully as he stopped for a moment to enjoy the feeling of her cool, yet delightfully wet pussy around his fox meat. The heat around his thick member grew stronger from the sensations while he began to pull out slowly, leaving only the head in before thrusting down again into her depths, pre drizzling out from his shaft. "Mmrrahhh...Lurey...."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vook was still flying overhead, and saw Monica and Kyo, but didnt recognize Kyo, because he was in his release, which she hadn't seen before. but still, there was something familiar about the dragon. she flew a little further, landing on the edge of a building, and watched their every movement.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shiva shortly steps outside the school, and right after stepping outside the main entrance, she notices Faiz. she was about to greet him but then changes her mind, afraid of being ignored by him once more. "he didn't talk before I doubt he will talk now...better just hurry up and try to find anything to give as a birthday present to my brother Kyo.." she thought for herself as she keeps on walking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow scratched his head a bit, a habit when he was deep in thought, "Well I supposed I could cover your eyes and throw you through a window. Would that make you feel better?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure, and then I can bind with chains above a water pit full of sharks" Mar retorted, not feeling up for jokes in his position. "Do you think we'll have to wait till firefighters or the like come up? I don't wanna stare down if you know what I mean."

I wonder... Dot thought, walking around the roof and not finding anyway to help besides returning to the stairs. If nobody saw me I could probably jump over there as dragon and get them down! Hmm... but I'll have to be very quick. What about Shaun? she thought, peeking with only her head out to observe both figures, I doubt somebody would believe him anyways. Just gotta be careful the girl started growling, gritting her teeth together.

Mar sensed Dot's prescense increasing, it was easy for him since they were of the same race. He had to think of something quick too; he was aware of what his sister was about to do since she was so near. Gotta distract him! he thought, "Hey you uhh... I think they are trying to divise something? Mind looking for me? I personally don't like staring down" the boy said with a quick smile, hoping Shaun would distract himself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad