Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Mitsuki arches her back, feeling Yuki's finger sliding in and tease the wet wall, while her pussy continued to drool with more juices. "Aahh...nghh.."

< Living room >

"I see...So tell me how's Yoosei behave during her childhood." Faiz replies with smile, wanted to know Yoosei's life when she was a little.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki couldn't help herself as she then quickly retreats the finger from Mitsuki's pussy and she kisses her way down until reaching Mitsuki's crotch and gives a long lick on her pussy lips.

< living room >

Kiiro smiles while petting Trysha gently on her head making her murr. "oh Yoosei was playful sometimes when around me since Kurai never let her be much of a playful girl."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki's pussy clenched a little bit and her clit turns hard as received a soft long lick. she look down to Yuki, her tail tapping the bed seductively. "Mnhh....eat..me..."

< Living room >

"She still playful till today, but not much." Faiz replies back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"you are eager huh..." she said softly and licked Mitsuki's clit before sliding her tongue inside Mitsuki's pussy and licks her insides.

< living room >

"indeed.. and she became such a caring mom too" said Kiiro softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aahhh..." Mitsuki moan mid-loud, her pussy drool more and more juices, her clit slowly turns hard. "Mnghh...harder..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki murrs as she laps Mitsuki's sweet juices and then dives her tongue deeper inside of her, swirling it faster around her inner walls

< living room >

"and since how long do you know your wife Yoosei? if you wouldn't mind me asking..." Kiiro said while smiling and swishing his tails around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Her orgasm developed quickly and getting near, her tail tapping hardly against the bed. "Nghh...I'm...s-so close..."

< Living Room >

"Hmm..I'm not quite remember well... I know her when I bumped into her at the lake." Faiz stucks out tongue, smiling.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki murrs and keeps swirling her tongue faster inside Mitsuki, specially now that she heard that her orgasm getting near. her soft vixen tongue eventually lapped against Mitsuki's G-Spot.

< living room >

Hiro perk his ears up and looks at Faiz. "that's how you met mom? you bumped into her?"

Kiiro giggles and smiles. "the classic way to meet a woman"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As feel Yuki's tongue touches her G-spot, she moan loudly; a wave of warm, slick juices flowed out form her pussy, landed on Yuki's awaiting mouth. "Aaahhh..."

< Kitchen >

"Can't help it." Smiles, while cuddles Hiro.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki murrs and happily drinks down Mitsuki's juices. she then retreats her togue and licks Mitsuki's pussy clean before then lick her own lips clean. "yummy"

< living room >

"I think it's lovely your mom and dad met each other like that Hiro" said Trysha
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions