Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Mitsuki stared to Yuki, her paw continued to caress Yuki's breasts softly. "No...that part..is very sensitive to me.."

< Living Room >

As Faiz heard Trysha's words, he just nod sightly. "Yes, he can Trysha."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki murrs softly and smiles lovingly at Mitsuki. "then why I can't caress there?"

< living room >

"thank you uncle Faiz." said an happy Trysha while snuggling Kiiro's cheek making him giggle as he steps forwrds and takes a sit on the couch where Trysha was.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Once someone caress there.. I'll become horny... and may cum hard..." Mitsuki blush lightly, her eyes still looking into Yuki's eyes.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki blushes and whispers sweetly on Mitsuki's ears. "oh...but I don't mind that you will get horny...it would be lovely"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki shivers lightly and blush deeper, her eyes continued to staring into Yuki's eyes. "I..guess so..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki smiles and then softly nibbles Mitsuki's ear as she then starts caressing in-between her legs gently and softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nnnhh...ahhh..." Mitsuki moan softly while shivers from the intense pleasure. Slowly, she turn horny and her pussy start to drooled out.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki blinks and then smiles. "look at you... so wet already" she said softly while running a finger on Mitsuki's pussy lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahhh...Y-Yuki...m-more..." She pleaded while moaning, her paws grip the bedsheet tightly.

< Living Room >

"Anyway, how long you know Yoosei and Yuki, Kiiro?" Faiz spoke, looking to Kiiro.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki smiles while admiring Mitsuki and nods gently as she then slides a finger inside Mitsuki's pussy and teasingly she caresses her inner walls.

< living room >

While holding Trysha on his arms, Kiiro looks at Faiz and smiles. "I know Yoosei since she was a little baby and I only know Yuki since a little ago when she got pregnant of Trysha and Kiri"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions