Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
"You realize there's a set of stairs right over there don't you?" Shaun said pointing towards a small outhouse sized building with a door on it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar looked to the opposite side "That's across the building and to the gym's building" he said, then immediatly put a lie behind him, "I can't jump that far" he said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Look I'm only doing my job...it says I can bring him in alive I don't have to kill Kyosan its the assignment I was given and like you people I don't like getting incompletes," Serria answered back to the ominous voice. With her distracted by Faiz's chatting with her she was careless as she was standing right infront of the front doors.
The OCA
Shaun looked at Mar, "If you can't jump that far how'd you get from there to here? Cause I don't think you climbed the side of the building."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar's mouth seemed to vanish as his eyes turned into tiny black dots, he blinked and sweatdropped. "Uhm..." he said, "Did you?" he asked, smiling nervously.

Dot came out from the other building's roof. She spotted Mar even from that far, "Mar!" she shouted.

"Huh?" he forgot about Shaun and looked throughout the gap between the edifices, then on top of the opposing one, "Dot? What are you doing there?" he asked her.

"I've come to help you!"

"How will you do that? There's nothing over here to climb down!"

"Oh really?" Dot put a finger to her cheek, "Then I think I came up for nothing."

A small gust went past Mar loudly, "I guess that's as far as the saving thing goes" the boy turned to Shaun, "How did YOU get up here then?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darnit, figured there'd be a stairway up here incase someone needed to get here. he glanced around quickly for something he could use, If I could find a large enough supply of metal I could make a ladder. Wait I got it. Shaun scratched his head a bit, "Used a ladder on the other side of the building, but it kinda got knocked down on the way up." He looked over at the other building, "So, how did you get up here? Cause I know the ladder wasn't there when I got there."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I uhh..." Mar babbled, not finding anything clever to think, he never was the brainy one, "I climbed around from the top floor?" he tried, knowing it was by far the loser excuse.

"Wonder what they are talking about?" Dot folded her arms, worried about her brother and, "Wait? Who's," she narrowed her eyes and re-started the sentence "How did Shaun get there?" she asked herself. That's weird, but this is too far away... guess that's why Mar doesn't want to jump over here.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah that's believable, but it does give me an idea. Shaun thought looking out past the edge of the roof, "Why don't you just climb back down into an open window?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey!" Mar exclaimed, "You're right, let's try to" he got near the edge, he was ready to climb down and his pupils shrank when he looked down, "Gooo-aaahh!!" he said then fell right on his butt, shivering a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Let me guess, you're afraid of heights?" Shaun thought sighing a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad