Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
(Erixon Residence)

As he took of whiff of her enthralling scent, his fox meat had begun to fully harden, the ten inches trying desperately to escape his trousers as the cute aqua felt it. "Mmrrr...heh, I think I'm ready...what about you?" He growled lustfully while he continued to feast on her breast, his paws starting to remove her pants and soaked panties.

(College)

"Don't worry, it's not permanent, it's just your first time so it will be the toughest..." Monica declared while observing the changes overtaking her friend, noting the spread of scales upon his fiery red hair. "Just try to stay calm and let it happen...I promise you'll be okay..." She held his hand before a golden aura surrounded her, her transformation far more quicker and solid as blond and white fur took her body while her face elongated just a little into a cute muzzle. With pointed ears and fluffy tail, the fox woman draped her arm around him as she said, "...because you're not alone..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Eric followed Mar "Take it you realize just what you've done. Kyo's going to be having a really rough time now." He looked to the ground below "That 'cloud' was a special shadow that will hunt, and devour, IDEA agents. Looks like I'll be needing that shadow."
OOC : I think you really forgotting soneone here... *sigh*

IC :

Faiz is currently on top of the rooftop, and quickly he sense the IDEA in stealth mode inside the college. As he heard the IDEA agent had received the information, he quickly jumped to the ground and jumped back into the corridor; searching the jaguaress.

After a moment, he managed to passed the jaguaress' mind, and began to speak in mind with normal tone. "IDEA agent, Serria. You have Kyo's information....but sadly...you'll never get him no matter what... An assassin is watching over you.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Erixon Residence)

"Heh, heh, alrighty...come here my smexy goddess..." The same devious smirk was on his muzzle as he pulled her closer with a gentle grab of her hand, taking a moment to partake in her naked beauty. "Beautiful..." he declared while giving her other breast a lick before awaiting her next move, his fox meat aching to enter her depths.

(College)

"Yeah...it happens to some people when they turn 18...your parents must have hid it well if you never saw them transform..." She held him closer, rubbing his back a little to try and keep him calm over everything that had just happened. "...there are more of us around than you think...but we have to stay hidden or these wierdos from the government will capture us to use as weapons or experiments...." A shiver ran down her spine while she looked at the bathroom door, a tad nervous over being discovered before looking back at Kurtz. "We need to get you out of here without anything seeing you...do you think you can change back...or is it too soon?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(College)

"Well, you should be at least a little faster in your new form...okay, we'll make a break for it and hope for the best...let's get going..." She held his hand, still blushing a bit from feeling the scaly mitt with her own, smiling a little despite the danger as she peeked outside, noticing no one in the hall at least. "Okay, now!"

(Erixon Residence)

"Mmmm...you're just perfect, Lurrie...the sweetest flower in the land..." With that, the fiery fox bent down and claimed her lips, murring as he tasted her lips and felt her erotic rubbing against his member. "...Mmrrrr..." Slowly his hips descended, returning the favor by rubbing the head against her moist snatch before slowly slipping in, a blissful smile across his maw.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(College)

"Sure, lets just move," she answered back, her adrenaline pumping as she rushed towards the gates with him, her heart racing wildly during their mad dash to escape.

A student resting against a tree looked up from his book to observe the noise, raising an eyebrow at the two furs before nonchalantly returning to his text. "Hmmm, must be the mascots getting ready for the pep rally again."

(Erixon Residence)

"Hrrr...mmmnnn..." Murring a bit loader into their lip lock, Crimson strengthened their kiss, slipping his canine tongue into her cool mouth, his warm muscle tasting hers. As he held her close with his arms, his fox meat continued its slow plunge into her core, relishing her tight hold as it spread her walls more and more, a bit of precum crowning the head.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, so much for today being boring. Shaun thought as he looked back up towards Dot's brother, Well can't do anything here. If I go to the roof I could probably pull him up. He thought as he headed towards the opposite wall, Coast is clear, everyone's on the other side I guess. Shaun clapped his hands together and pressed them against the side of the wall, it glowed for a second as a series of hand and footholes sprouted from it, "Hope my rock climbing's not rusty." he thought as he began climbing it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad