Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Monica: ...ah...ahhh, you tease... *tail swishes greatly as she tried to move her crotch a little closer to his muzzle, some more juices pouring out whilst her scent becomes more potent*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *grinning, he moves his muzzle up a little as he flashes his dragon tongue over her pussy, licking up most of the juices pouring out as he grinned, loving the taste, before starting to lick over her pussy; letting his dragonic musscle please her* Hhrrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: "...gawds that's good...mmmm...." *more nectar greets Kurtz's tongue as the lusty Renamon shivers in pleasure, her cheeks bright red as she moans for more*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *slurping up more of the vixen's sweet taste, he grins darkly, as he continues to lick around her folds, his pink tongue on occasion just pressing slighty into her folds while he enjoyed the time*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *twists and turns in pleasure as she enjoying his teasing tongue despite her desire for more, her tail swishing as her hips buck a little towards his tongue* ....a-ahhh...nahhh...yeah...eat me, Kurtzy...eat me!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *his tongue snapping back a little, the dragon slowly grasps her thighs, rubbing the insides as he pokes his tongue out again, this time teasing her clit with his tongue as he runs his thick muscle over the small bud* Hhrrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *gasps in surprise as she loses her grip for a moment, her body clearly receiving a jolt of joy as she moaned from his muscle caressing her lovebutton* ...gawds! P-please....oh gawds Kurtzy... more...deeeeper....
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *chuckling happily, the dragon licks it one more time, before going back up to her pussy, starting to slowly, yet teasingly dive his tongue within her folds, the thick muscle seperating them quite well* Mmhhrr... now for the real meal...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: Mmrrhhh...ahh, yeah, eat up... *lets out a short chuckle before murring from his teasing strokes, her honey continuing to greet his slithering tongue, her paws rubbing her breasts as he dives deeper*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed Wrote:Silver: mmmmmrrrrr *on his retraction the little wolf slowly pushes his member slowly into Kira's muff untill the base of his dick touches her pussy* Mmmmrrrr!! *deep inside the tip of his member just touches the fox's G-spot* I..I think I found your..s-spot *blushes deeply giving her nipple a little suckle looking up at her rather cutely*

Kira: Ahh~ Yes Silver, thats it. Keep going! *she said to him, giving soft moans from the pleasure crossing her body*

Gol: Mnh! *he gave a little groan as his member was pushed into her tight pussy* Ooh yeeah!
The Mod Squad
The OCA