Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"..Thank you..you've narrowed my search." Serria activated her stealth mode becoming invisible in their eyes. The jaguaress then stepped down from the buildines roof onto the school grounds infront of all the kids gawking at the scene and dashed away having the information she needed.
The OCA
(Erixon Residence)

"And you're just absolutely perfect, hon..." he told her, his eyes having a feast as they observed her lovely form from top to the bottom. Crimson gave a small, lusty growl before he nibbling on her neck, his tongue tasting her scales happily whilst his paws traveled down her back, soon feeling up her cute butt.

(College)

The blond vixen gave a sigh of relief, not wanting to see anyone get hurt. "Glad they got someone up there quick...oh yeah, that sounds fun, I can't wait." With a cheery expression she opened the door to the music room for them both.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: alright...enough waiting for CWD. MOVING ON!

IC:

Ocax walked out of his house, and into the streets, jumping up and taking flight with his feathery wings. he was kind of bored, seeing nothing to do as he flew over the town.

< IDEA Building: Cafeteria >

Vook finished her coffee, and put the cup on the washing belt to be sent to the washers, and walked out of the cafeteria, and out of the building. she took out a pair of sunglasses from her pocket, and put them on, then took flight, going hunting for Kyosan Erixon. i hope i can actually find him today....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dot nodded to Shadow when he asked, "I guess today I won't have a very tranquil day" she said. "I'm going up the stairs! Nobody will help him if we wait!" the girl said, before running off again. She entered the building and took off for the stairs.

Mar gasped when the jaguaress disappeared. "I guess I'll need to find somewhere to climb down!" he said and carefully walked back on the huge roof, he got to the flat side, no bigger than a helicopter landing platform.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Erixon Residence)

A gasp left his muzzle from the light crotch rub, her smooth scales wonderful against his pouch, a bulge starting to grow. "Mmmrrr...every day with you is like heaven..." He chuckled before giving her cheek a nuzzle, his paws then moved up to her shirt, slowly removing it with his eyes eagerly gazing upon her chest. "Mmmm, tasty..." Crimson lowered his muzzle and dug into Lurea's bra, having a good lick at the juicy breast beneath. Meanwhile, his paw had decided to return the favor to the gorgeous aqua, his paw entering her pants, sneaking beyond her panties to give her wet pussy a small caress.

(College)

Monica halted immediately, looking back at Kurtz and letting out a gasp. "Kurtz! What's..." Soon she had an idea what that aura was, the vixen knowing she had to get Kurtz out of sight before his release. "Hurry, we can't let anyone see you!" She held his hand as she tried to pull him to the bathroom, cursing that she didn't have more physical strength and praying no one would see him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Crimson: Yeah, Monica's just excitable sometimes. :P

(Erixon Residence)

"Ahh...you're good at that, you know..." he said with a quiet moan from her seductive touch. His muzzle had encircled her lovely breast, Crimson's canine tongue swirling around her nipple while his paw removed the bra from her. His other paw meanwhile had continued it's own caress of her privates, his claw gently skating across her juicy cunt back and forth.

(College)

At that moment, Monica felt her cheeks grow bright pink from that scene before she regained her composure, looking at Kurtz's eyes, noting that they were now an unearthly, but beautiful violet. "Kurtzy...I guess your parents though you were going tell you later or something...you see, right now you're going through your first release...slowly your changing into I guess what you'd call a fur...if you don't believe me, just look into the mirror..." She held his hand as the vixen in disguise hoped he wouldn't freak out too badly from his sudden, yet slow transformation.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds