Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Kenzuma smiled, only halfway through his slice, but already feeling nearly full. "Its really good." he said happily, a small bit of sauce on the end of his nose. "Much better than most of the stuff they make here."
"uh huh!" Vook said, smiling and licking the sauce off of his nose. "hehe! so...have any ideas of what you wanna do? i'm good with anything..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Alita sighed as her eyes passed over Vook and Kenzuma on her way to a table in the corner. "Thats really cute.. but I wonder if they realize how many people are jealous of one or the other... Hell! I'm kinda jealous of both of them..."
Inarra chuckled. "You honestly expect that to impress me?" she asked as she shifted her stance a little, running around behind him, a blue and yellow blur zipping from where she was, to her new locaton.
Shendo spun around, jumping back a step as he drew his sword. "Speed alone won't help you!" He growled as he swung at her. "Damn... she is even faster than I am... this is not good.."
The OCA
Kenzuma giggled as she licked the sauce off of his nose. "Um.. well.." "She doesn't want to hear that you don't know.. she actually wants you to pick something.." he thought, looking up at her. "I still don't really know anybody here... Maybe you could introduce me to some people?" "Great suggestion.. 'Hey, I don't know anyone, so you should go around and show me off to your friends!' God.. it sounds bad either way I say it.. so lets just see if she goes with it..."
"Too slow dear." she said calmly as she ducked under the blade as easily as if it hadn't been moving at all. She dropped down, and kicked up, driving her boot into the handle, and sending the swrod flying out of his hands to stick in he rooftop behind him, she then zipped around to his other side while he was still trying to react to losing the weapon.
Alita watched Kenzuma and Vook from her corner table. Two of the hottest people in the whole damn place...I need to find somebody..." she thought as she sipped her drink.
OOC: I'm in the process of coming up with another character, so hopefully Alita won't be lonely for long (any help coming up with one would be greatly appreciated).
"well...to tell ya the truth, Kenzuma...i dont really know that many people here either..." she sweat-dropped slightly, rubbing the back of her head. "its true..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan