Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan just smiled and put an arm around Mar in a buddy gesture. "oh come on buddy is not that bad I'm leaving, you will have all the girls on the places the platoon stops to have a brake all for yourselve so is not that bad" Dan said with a grin while ruffling his hair.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"But it's funnier getting them in front of you" Mar said, wagging his tail, "Specially when it's only one and we can compete to see who can fill her more!" he said, grinning in a nostalgic way.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan looked at him with a slight glare but still smiling slightly. "Yeah the good times and don't think I don't know you want to continue them with Yoosei, I saw how you kept looking at her, more like at her butt" he said as he the looked at the cafe and then at Mar.

"And you always did got all those girls infront of me because they always fell for your muscles, not to mention were girls that sold their bodies for a night of sex.... though they never charged at you after how you leaved her after just one night" he said while crossing his arms and chuckling as his tail swished softly as he then got serious.

"But I wonder if you ever gonna learn that girls aren't just objects for your own fun, just to fill them with your scent, one day it will backfire on you and you will get one pregnant" Dan said in a warning tone.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow stood for a moment, uable to even think since it looked like she was just wearing a shirt without any pants for a second, "Uh yeah, I'm ready whenever." He smiled as he walked up next to her, "Hope our pizza didn't get cold." He smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"H-hey! Wait up!" Kurtz laughed, running after Dot with a smile across his face. Hey, at least she likes the shop! He chuckled to himself slightly, still going after her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei was smiling cutely while looking outside towards the beach. while waiting for both Dan and Mar, she decides to grab her cellphone and start typing a message. "Mitsuki.. my friend.. we already gave the tickets to both Saphire and Nath.." she then searched for Mitsuki's number on her list and once finding it, she sends the message to her friend.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I doubt!" Alice giggled, "We bought ourselves enough time!" she smiled widely, helping Shadow down till they had exited. "Let's go!"

(Beach)

"Now you sound like our Biology teacher. Remember Miss Hilary?" Mar said, "She didn't end pregnant and she was only 28" he grinned. "I wanted to know thought..." he grinned, "Is your assumption a proposal?" he smirked while watching directly at the fox girl in the cafe and smiling.

(Wales)

No longer than 20 minutes later, Dot finished. I wish mom hadn't cut my credit card... well, I'll have to choose "Hey! Maybe you can help me choose a pair!" Dot giggled to Kurtz, pointing at the long line of shoes that stretched from where she was sitting towards the end of the shop which she had tried them all.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan chuckled. "hello? Miss Hilary was a Biology teacher, she was smart enough to take the pill when you didn't noticed it pal and about my assumption, that would be only in your dreams pal, I never could drag Yoosei on that kind of thing.... not matter how tempting it sounds" he said as he looked at Mar.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"W-Whoa... h-how do you expect me to choose a s-single pair from all that?!" Kurtz stuttered, his eyes widening as he just stared at the long aisle, a bead of sweat running down the side of his face. "G-god, for that matter, how did she even stay ahead of me!?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow smiled as he walked with her to the pizza place.

"Ahh, perfect timing, pizza just finished." The man behind the counter said as he set a couple of boxes onto the counter.

"Thanks," Shadow said picking up the boxes. He held them steady and looked to Alice, "That everything?" He asked making sure they hadn't forgotten to order something.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad