Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
"huh?" Altima asked, as he eyed Tachyon licking his lips looking at- "oh...uh...sure, if you want..." Altima shrugged.

"heh... okay... after a quick session, then?" Ishana asked, as she slid a paw down to Psyrixias' bum, giving it a squeeze.
Tachyon, standing face-to-face with Altima, kissed him on the cheek. The dragon slowly lowered himself in front of him, tracing his claws along his sides as he gradually knelt on the floor. Staring hungrily at his erect member, Tach gently grasped the base of his cock and engulfed his hardened shaft with his mouth.

Psyrixia squealed with delight, "Oh!, you horny vixen! I guess one ass squeeze deserves another...doesn't it?" Facing Ishana, the sleek, green dragoness vixen embraces her lovingingly, sliding her claws down over her ass, gripping them tightly, within her palms.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: oops... for some reason.. I was thinking for some reason that you were playing Psyrixia.... >_<

IC: "ooh...T-tachyon.." Altima moaned, as he sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling Tachyon towards him.

"ahh... mhhmmm...yeah...plus, I like your ass... it's so soft..." Ishana murred, as she gave the vixens' ass another squeeze.
OOC: Oops! Yes, I was playing Psyrixia...screwed up two posts back. Damn it! >.< I edited them. I'll continue with her...if you want to edit yours, as well.

IC:

The horny dragon lapped and sucked along Altima's shiny shaft, gently cupping his balls with his right claw. He murred and hummed, "Mmmmmm!", sending low vibrations through his straing hard-on.

"Well, I like your tits", Psyrixia growled, lowering her head slightly to lick and suck around Ishana's left nipple.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: well technically... when you chose your characters you chose Indigo...and you played Psyrixia.... >.>

"oh...T-Tahc!! augh!" Altima moaned as his pre-cum oozed into his lovers maw. He couldn't help but place a claw on the bakc of Tahcyons' head.

Ishana murred at the sucking, enjoying every bit of it. "mrr...you're good, Psy...heehee!" Ishana gigled, as she licked the dragoness' head.
"Come on Altima, cum for me!", Tachyon encouraged as he continued to bob his head onto the dragon's, glistening member. Tach's right claw kneading his soft bal sac, coaxing his seed to flow.

Grabbing the vixen firmly around the ribcage, the dragoness nuzzled her muzzle between both her soft, fur-covered breasts. her slathering tongue tracing out circular paths of saliva through her soft crimson and white coat. "Mmmmm, my...don't we have some hard nipples...don't we?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima moaned, as he began to buck his hips slightly, just as his orgasm hit, but he tried to hodl it in as logn as he could. "oh g-god! T-tahcyon!!! I'm c-cumming!!" Altima maoned, as he forced Tachyons' head all the way down his length as he exploded, sending his warm seed into his lovers mouth. "ooh..T-tachyon..I love you.."

"ooh..." Ishana shivered to the dragoness' tongue as it sent goosebumps running down her spine. "mrr...you know just where to lick a girl, huh?" the vixen murred, as she rubebd the tip of her free nipple, giving it a soft pinch every once in a while.
Sucking down his warm and sticky load, Tachyon continued to bob his head, firmly held by in place by Altima. As his cock's spasms waned a bit, the kneeling dragon lifted his head and looked up into his lover's eyes, "Alt...I love you, too." He nuzzled his muzzle gently against his shrinking dick and sheath.

Psyrixia hissed, "Oh, I sure do. And you ain't felt nothing, yet." Giving both her nipples a playful lick 'goodbye', the dragoness slinked her tongue downward, across Ishana's fur-lined navel, towards her sweet smelling honeypot.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Tachyons' nuzzlign slowly made Altima hard again, as Altima blushed. it's not that he was embarrassed, but he didn't want Tachyon to think he only wanted sex.

"ooh!! Ps-Psyrixia!!" Ishana giggled, as she was very ticklish around her belly. Ishana spread her legs apart, to allow her lover easier access to her pink, wet folds.
Noticing Altima's cock begin to stiffen again, Tachyon stood up and faced the blushing dragon. Taking his claws within his, he peered into his eyes, "Tach...you don't need to be ashamed of anything. Believe me I'm just as horny as you...probably more."

Taking in her feminine scent, the dragoness lightly dragged her nose and chin against Ishana fur-lined outer lips. "Come on, now... show me some pink." Psyrixia teasing, trying to coax the vixen's inner lips to part.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz