Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
"Definitely" Faiz giggles and smile, cuddles Hiro close to him.

------

Mitsuki's orgasm developed quickly and reaches the peak, waiting to be blown out. She kept moaning and her fingers went in and out, pleasing Yuki's pussy. "Mgghh...ahhh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro murrs happily and snuggles on Faiz while looking at him. "really, daddy?"

< Bathroom >

"mmngg...M-Mitsuki...I'm...I'm" the blue fox couldn't finish her sentence as she hits her orgasm, releasing a big load of her juices, and kept moving her fingers so pleasurably in and out of Mitsuki.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yup yup." Faiz murrs from the snuggle while his paw caressing his back.

----

Mitsuki couldn't hold any much longer; she moan loudly and arches her back, release her pussy juices in quite huge amount. She gasped hard, pulling her finger out from Yuki. "Haahh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro murrs happily and smiles cutely to both Faiz and Yoosei. he had to admit he was really happy by hearing them.

< Bathroom >

She gasped heavily as her orgasm slowly dies down. when she felt her orgasming, she slowly retreats her fingers from inside her and just cuddles her while smiling. "mmngg... so good..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki gasped for air, while cuddles Yuki softly, and licks her forehead softly. "Ahh...nnhhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki smiles, gasping softly for air still and cuddles Mitsuki while kissing her lips softly. "mmngg...I so love these little moments between us..." she said sweetly as she then pours some water on Mitsuki's hair.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah...mrrrhh.." Mitsuki murrs as the water rolls down through her hair, while her paws continued to caress Yuki's back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki murrs happily and then reaches out her paw to grab the champo bottle, getting some amount of champo on her hair, putting the bottle aside and gently brushe her hair, getting it covered with champo as she smiles. "I hope you don't mind me cleaning you...cutie"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki shooks head slightly, smiling. "No..I don't mind at all..." Then, she grab a soap besides the tub and rubs on Yuki's back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki giggles cutely and wags her tail while murring softly. "..you are so lovely....Mitsuki" she said sweetly as she then stopped brushing her hair and poured water on it again to wash off the champo from her hair.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions