Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"And why the hell should I?" Jena asked slyly "Just so you can release more hollows to devour the souls ove the living and dead? You don't know if I even have the antidote or not or even if I told you the truth! You kill me you find no hope of even figuring out of there is an antidote and if there is where to get it!" the dragonvixen walked up to the oversized dragon arcannar looking up at him "You have two choices one kill me then an hour later your own spirit energy implodes on you, two you come with me and you go in a special cage prison and I give you the antidote so you don't die...your choice!"
The OCA
Vulpin looked down on the small dragon, looking into the hollow white's of it's 'eyes' How can she find this cute? she thought looking at it, "Well, if you want, you could just feed it yourself. You are a soul after all." Vulpin said, "Afterwards you'd become a hollow of course, but if you're strong," She grabbed the bit of her outfit that stuck up past her face and pulled it down, revealing what looked like small pieces of a mask attached to her cheeks, "You can remove the mask, and become an arcannar."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The pentagram hit Archaneous, causing him to revert with the markings. He could feel his body being torn apart at an incredible rate, yet it seemed to have no effect on him "Fine,I'll go."

"Perfect." A figure said as he came out of an alley, covered in darkness "Who knew it would be that easy to subdue an arcannar?"
Jena then used one of her swords to cut open a portal from the human world to the Soul Society then she quietly walked through the portal "Come...we must hurry if you want it gone before you die.."
The OCA
"Huh?" Liz was confused, what was she going to do? She didn't want the little dragon to die just because he had died and turned into a hollow at such young age, but... this was like offering a sacrifice, she wasn't ready to die, again; but she was decided that she had to do something to help the hollow. "Uhmm... Are you sure there's no other way?" she insisted, hoping the arcannar would provide a better method. "I can't make people die because of him... if I do then he'll be even more wanted and they'll send more to kill him!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Archaneous stepped to the portal but stopped before he walked through "I thought you destroyed yourself." He then walked through.

The figure seeped into the ground as a shadow and moved through the portal.
(Soul Society: High Security Prison)

Another portal openned and Jena stepped out of it with the Arcannar who quickly stepped to a holding cell with a slash of her sword to open the spirit barrier to the door "Don't waste your spirit energy trying to get out...not even our highest ranking captains can't even break through these prisons.." she said "I'll get to work on the antidote immediatly..perhaps we can work out a...compromise for you."
The OCA
The shadow grew back to full size outside the cell "That hurt." The shadows seeped into the sword on his back, Yoksen standing there with a hole in his stomache "Being a demon has advantages."

Archaneous stood still in the cell, concentrating on delaying the poison's effects.
Jena with another slash of her sword closed the barrier which looked like there was no door as the it was see through but the door was actually a spirit repelling barrier for special, stronger prisoners that would escape easily in a normal holding cell. "I'll be back shortly...make yourself comfortable.." with that the dragonvixen vanished away.

(Jena's Office)

Jena swiftly stepped through her door and headed straight for the painting she had hung up in her room of a long red haired black dragon holding his zanpakto that slithered like a snack with barbed edges on it. She always idolized his work though she rarely saw him back in her earlier years you can say she had a bit of crush on him. With a smirk the dragonvixen swung the picture open then openned up the safe behind it which contained the vaccine for her snakes' venom. Quickly shutting them she ran back out of her office going back to the cells.
The OCA
Vulpin shrugged her shoulders a bit, "Hollows are by their nature evil like that. They feed off of souls because it's the only way to satisfy them." She explained as she knelt over and petted the small dragon a bit, "But the more they eat they become stronger, at a young age they can't survive without eating but as they get older some can manage without it simply by feeding off of a strong person's reiatsu."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad