Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
"Ok?" Ishana asked, in surprise, but merely laughed t off, as she climed into bed with her lover.
Spooning up next to Ishana, Psyrixia pulled the covers over them both and hugged the vixen from behind. "Mmmmm...it's gonna be wonderful sleeping next to you all night long. My fluffy, foxy friend!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"mmh...and I'm gonna enjoy it as well..." Ishana said, as she scooted her rump against Psyrixias' crotch.
The two couples slept peacefully through the night; safe and secure in the warmth of each other company.

It was just after 6:30 am and the early morning light streamed in through the male dragon's bedroom window. Tachyon, roused himself from his sleep, yawning and rubbing his eyes. As he turned his head away from the daylight, his eyes gazed over at his new lover, Altima...sleeping peacefully; his face laid down in the soft down pillow.

As she fought unconsciously to remain asleep, Psyrixia wrapped the bed's sheet and conforter tightly around her sleek, green reptilian body; writhing against Ishana's soft, crimson fur.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Usually very sensitive to bed movement, Altima turned his face, opening his eyesand slitting them as the suns rays leeked through the window temporarily blinding him. "nggh....T-tachyon? h-how long was I asleep?" Altima asked, as he tried to get up, but winced as he felt his ass still sore from last night.

Ishana still remained asleep as Psyrixia had shuffled around on the bed.
"How long?...um...", Tachyon looked at the clock on the dresser. "Well...it's 6:30 now, and I think we crashed sometime after midnight, so I'd say about six hours...give or take. Why...is there anything wong, Alt?"

Psyrixia's eyes fluttered and opened to the bright lit bedroom. "Egods. Morning already?", she hissed underneath her breath. Looking over at Ishana, lying asleep next to her, the dragoness sighed, "How lucky I am, to have such a wonderful and fun lover. I just hope she feels the same way about me."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"uh.....nope... just wodnering...it's usually the first words out of my mouth..." the dragon said. He slowly got up, sore ass aside, not to mention morning wood. The blankets were still on him, but his hard-on did make quite a tent in the bed. "hmm..," Altima thought, as he looked at the tent, "I hope you enjoyed last night, Tach..."

Ishana moanedas the light hit her face for a moment. "nghh....mornin' 'lready? bah.." she grutned as she slowly got up, stretching and yawning, the covers falling down, revealign her bare and furry chest.
"Mmmmm, I sure did.", Tachyon leans over and kisses Altima on the cheek, "And what about you...I wasn't too rough, was I?...you did have fun?"

The dragoness catches a full glimpse of Ishana's awesome furry chest and vupline figure. Psyrixia leans over and hugs her, "You know something, Ishana? I think I'm in love with you, Darling."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Rough? no...I..I kinda enjoyed it...well.. actually, I did enjoy it...maybe we could do it again some time.." Altima said, as he winked at Tachyon. Altima stood up all the way, as the blankets slid off, revealing his hardon. He pressed his lips against Tachyons momentarily, as he began to look for his clothes.

"heehee! I felt the same way for you, too! Ishana said, as she nuzzles the dragoness' head. After a moment, she broke the hug, and looked around. So...think the boys are ready for an orgy?" Ishana asked.
Tachyon spied the morning wood on Altima, as the dragon searched for his clothes. "Um...Alt? Would you like me to take care of that...for you?", he points at his crotch, smiling and licking his lips.

Psyrixia perked her ears up and grabbed hold of Ishana around her waist, "I don't know about them... but as long as you're there...I'm ready, willing and able."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz