Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Blaze sighs in relief as he walks out near the edge of the apartment, "Are you ready Mistress?," he asked while he bent his knees to allow her to get on his back.

Carmen smiled and growled lustfully as Disturbed swatted her butt with his tail. She notices the bondage club that Blaze went to, "Wolfie um... at least you and me need to make a detour, and they do allow us to do what I need to get done," The dragoness stated as he hugged her lover, she motion with her head to to the bondage club across the street.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well... don't worry... at least you know." Kurtz sighed, before he slowed down, as he just gently placed a kiss on her cheek, his ears still lowered. "...It's just it hurts to remember..." He lowered his head a ltittle, before turning back his attention to the road gently.

(Outside)

"Heh... glad I look that way to you then, sweetie." Nath chuckled, cuddling her closer as he looked down at her, before ruffling her hair happily with his muzzle. "Mmm... but you can be mistaken for an angel. That's more then a little puffy cloud. Maybe I'm just you're little pedestal to stand on." He laughed slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Awww..thats sweet your the cloud that holds me up.." Saphire blushes a little but then her ears twitch upon hearing the bell "Hmm looks like lunchtime is over.." she lowered her ears a little.

(Streets: Near bondage club)

Disturbed jerked his head "R-really?! Well.." the wolf then looked over to Light then to Carmen "But what about Light? Unless.." he looks back to Light "...she'd want to come with us...?" he asked nervously as he didnt want to just leave her alone.
The OCA
"I don't mind there plently of time to sort out my stuff" Light kindly smiled and swifted her tail in happyness
Dan smiled and rubbed his tail against hers. "That's a great idea honey, that's a really good place" he said as he then drove towards the beach.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt smiled a bit, "Yes I am," She said as she climbed on, "And you know, I didn't ask a question just now." she said reffering to him asking his question, "I'm gonna have to punish you for talking out of turn." She warned.

*Apartment*

Shadow kept trying to pull out to get some more power behind his thrusting but the tightness caused by his knot made it almost impossible to move around inside of her. It wasn't long though after his knot swelled that he came, his warm seed shooting deep inside Alice's ass. He gave a few more pumps to make sure he was done before he relaxed a bit, panting heavily, "Well, hope you didn't have any plans for a bit." He teased remembering the problem with his knot and her ass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Helping Star set out the drinks and condiments, Richter then ushers her towards a chair, pulling it out for her. "Please have a seat...our first dinner together, awaits."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Nnghh!" Alice grunted, "Ahhh..." she groaned, "Don't... ahhh... worry... I'm... fine... if it's your cock that's keeping me like this..." she moaned in happiness as her body shivered in bliss.

(Streets)

Mar overhead and perked his left ear up, "Did I miss something?" he asked outloud with a grin.

(Wales)

"Uhm... uhm... okay..." Dorothy replied, staring off into the road while blushing from embarrassment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ah well." Nath murmured, lowering his own ears slightly before he chuckled just a little, trying to lighten the mood of such. "...At least we can get this day over and done with so we can see the concert and get this mess outta the way..." He chuckled.

(Car)

OOC: Kurtz: *casts Hastega*

IC:

Staying silent mostly for the entire way, Kurtz soon reached a parking space, as he soon pulled up, looking to her while sighing. "Right, we're here. Let's enjoy ourselves while we're here, aye?" He asked, trying his best to smile although it was quite weak.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Star giggled, sitting down in the chair. "It smells wonderful.." she said, smiling at him as she scooted her chair in.