Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Kenzuma began moving his hips up to meet her's, slamming his thick cock into her faster and faster each time as he brought himself to match her tempo, his hands tightened on her breasts as he moaned once more, pushing into her as deeply as he could. "Vook.... I.. I'm cumming!" he cried, his cock erupting into her, his seed quickly filling her inner walls as he continued to move in and out of her, his balls still pumping more and more into her.
"oooh!!! Kenzuma!! i'm c-cumming too!!" Vook moaned, slamming herself down on Kenzuma's rod, and releasing her juices over it, her pussy clamping down like a vice over the hard rod. "oohh...Kenzuma..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Here's where cboy wants to move the RP... http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/forum/
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Quote:OOC: Here's where cboy wants to move the RP... http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/forum/

OOC: Not anymore. Renamon S_3, God bless him, gave me a reason to come back and here I am.

Shadow smiled at his sleeping lover, pulling her to his body and kissing her forehead.

"Sweet dreams, my love," he purred, wrapping her in a gentle embrace and falling asleep, purring like a finely-tuned engine.
Kenzuma panted as his seed continued pumping into her for a few more moments, some of it leaking out despite the tight grip around his cock. He removed his hands from her brests, sitting up slightly, and nuzzling her chest with his head. "That.. was.. amazing.." he said between breaths.
"mrrhh...no problem honey..." Vook said, grinning and licking Kenzuma's face affectionately. "mmmm...i'm tired...wanna hit the sack now...?" she asked, murring and nuzzling Kenzuma's cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I think.. thats a good idea... I bet I couldn't manage to walk back to the room even if I remembered which one it was...." he said, licking her cheek in response.
Vook giggled softly. "okay dear...i dont mind if ya stay here overnight." the dragoness said, smiling at Kenzuma, and hugging him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma smiled at her, nuzzling her again before yawning tiredly.. "Vook.... would you be.... my mistress..?" he whispered into her ear.
"i'd love to...Kenzuma..." she said, smiling, and yawning as well, putting one of her arms over Kenzuma as she closed her eyes, her muzzle right next to Kenzuma's.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan