Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Faiz nods to Yuki, smiling. "I don't mind, either"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"thanks Faiz-kun" said Yuki as she smiles at Mitsuki and goes upstairs with her.

Yoosei then gets in the living room and smiles at both Faiz and Hiro."the snack is ready"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz's ears perked up and slowly stood up, holding Hiro on his arms. "Okay." He walk closer to Yoosei.

Mitsuki cuddles Yuki's arm as walk upstairs.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hiro smiles and wraps his arms around Faiz's neck and wags his tail slowly.

"I hope you will like the snack" she said sweetly while smiling and guiding them to the kitchen just to show the set, on the table, of cups of hot chocolate and plates with pancakes.

< Bathroom >

Yuki smiles cutely and lets Mitsuki cuddle her arm. they kept walking until arriving to the bathroom and she gently opens the door so both her and Mitsuki can step in. once inside she looks at Mitsuki. "want to prepare the bath... or should I do that?" she asks softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Kitchen >

As looking on the table with fully-prepared dishes, he sit on the chair while holding Hiro. "Ooohh..Smells nice..."

< Bathroom >
"I guess you need to do that..because you offer me to get a bath together..with you.." Mitsuki smiles cutely, while release Yuki's arm.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
< Kitchen >

Hiro looks at the food and smiles widely while wagging his tail happily. "what's this dad?" he asks softly yet curiously while pointing at a cup with hot chocolate.

< Bathroom >

Yuki nods and smiles. "sure thing cutie" she then turns around and heads towards the bathtub and starts to fill it with warm water.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Kitchen >

Faiz smile and looking to Hiro. "That's a hot chocolate, Hiro-chan. Very delicious drink."

< Bathroom >

Mitsuki slowly strip her clothes and underwear, revealed her beautiful furry body.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
< Kitchen >

Hiro twitches ears and looks at Faiz. "can I try it, daddy?" he asks softly

< Bathroom >

Yuki keeps filling the bathtub and then glanced lightly at Mitsuki. "what a beautiful view I have here" she said while blushing and admiring Mitsuki's body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Kitchen >

"Sure, but I need to cool it down first." Faiz took the cup of hot chocolate and blew the air on it, to cool it down.

< Bathroom >

Mitsuki went closer to Yuki while staring to her with midclosed eyes. "Thank you..my cutie.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
< Kitchen >

Yoosei smiles and sits down on a chair nearby them. "I so love to watch you both. my precious males"

Hiro didn't pay much attention to Yoosei at all. he was more focused in observing his dad cooling down the hot chocolate for him.

< Bathroom >

"no problem sweetie..." she said softly as she turns around again and notices the bath tun filled already. "it's done.. want to step inside first cutie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions