Spam Wars!!!!!
Vook: sounds good Twisted
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"IM fine" The wolf said. He slowly pulled some of the quills out as Porquin runs away.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Psyrixia: "Well...don't worry about the porcupine, we catch up with him, later. The important thing is that we take care of those quills first. Bt the way, my name is Psyrixia...though, you can call me Psyri.", she smiles at the wolf, as she helps remove a couple more quills.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Misty: Well...now that we plan to do something to Steve...what shall we do, Vook?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
"The name is Yuan" The wolf said cooly. He let her remove them he winced each time she removed the quills.

Psypine/ Tim began slowing down once he saw Yuan was off his tail.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Psyrixia: Removing the last of the quills, from his face, "There...that should do it, Ruan...", she gently kisses his cheek. "Now tell me, why did that porcupine quill you like that, for?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Nothing" Yuan said Somewhat coldly, His face was bleed and he was clenching his teeth in pain.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Psyrixia: "Well, you not going anywhere, Yuan...", the dragoness comforted the wolf, leading him to a comfy chair, "sit down...relax a bit...and I'll see what I can find to clean up those wounds."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Psyrixia: "Well, you not going anywhere, Yuan...", the dragoness comforted the wolf, leading him to a reclining chair, "sit down...relax a bit...and I'll see what I can find to clean up those wounds."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Misty: Vook...we still need to kill Steve...let's hunt him down
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA