Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice murred, tightening herself and preparing for the insertion, "Ohhh yeessss... punish the bad cop... I'm such a bad cop... mmmrrr..." she growled lustfully.

(Streets)

"What? Your baby-sitter?" Mar added sarcastically at Yoosei's last comment to cheer her up while smiling a bit, then gave Dan a friendly punch on the shoulder. "Dunno where the hell you kept 'im, but it looks good even after all the drunktard crashing we had 'bout three years ago!" he chuckled.

(Wales)

Why did he bring me to the old place where his parents were then? Dorothy thought, her ears still lowered, "But... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked... It's my fault, Kurtzy..." she put a claw to his shoulder, grasping it softly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow growled slight in arousal from her talking. "I'm gonna make sure you remember this." he smiled as he positioned the head of his cock at her tail-hole, "Hope you're ready." He said as he suddenly rammed forward and drove his entire length inside of her in one quick motion. Luckily he wasn't yet at the point where his knot had inflated or it probably would've been impossible to do it without causing some damage.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan couldn't help but glare slightly at Mar for the babysitter comment but another part of him couldn't help but agree with him, he then smiled at Yoosei and kissed her softly. "It's okay honey, maybe we can drive around and find any good place to go to" he said as he then turned at Mar and chuckled.

"Don't remind me of that, I wanted to kick my own ass for that, it took me really long and hard work to get this baby on shape only to ruin it in one night, luckily uncle Carl took care of it and helped me to get it back to its top shape while I was out" Dan said with a smile as he opened the door for Yoosei to get in.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei smiles slightly and returns the soft kiss as she looks at Dan. she then looks at Mar and giggles softly. "yup...sometimes Kurai does act like if he would be my baby-sitter..." she twitches her ears softly, they both surely cheered up a bit. she then as Dan opens the door to get in she smiles and looks at Dan. "thanks honey" she said softly only to then walk closer to the car and gently getting in it, unaware that she was moving her butt like if it would be in a teasing way.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan noticed her waving her butt in a seductive way and carefully stood infront of her to keep Mar from seeing that, he knew that when Mar sees a cute butt waving seductively nothing would stop him. He smiled and shut the door of the car after Yoosei was inside the car and looked at Mar.

"So... whenever you want pal but I don't know if the car can handle all your muscle mass" he said with a chuckle while punching Mar's muscled chest in a friendly way.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice arched up in delight, her nipples rubbing against the floor when she was taken right there, "Mmnnhnh! It's so big!! Ohhh yes!" she murred in delight, hoping he'd start roaming her, she was fully hot then.

(Streets)

"If it can handle your bad jokes what wouldn't?" Mar chuckled and gracedly got in quickly not to be caught by the wolf. "Ya hit jackpot with him Yoosei!" he winked while Dan couldn't see or hear him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei couldn't help but blush lightly while looking at Mar and nods. "so true...I'm so lucky for having him" she said sweetly, her tails swishing around softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'll make sure you feel like that forevah with him- he's my best buddy after all!" the dragon said, getting his head behind Yoosei's seat, his muzzle on her neck's side, "But before anything, mind telling me your blood type? I'm vampire, and girls are my weaknesses" he said with a grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Please... stop blaming yourself, really, Dot..." Kurtz muttered, still driving as he lowered his ears even more down. "....You couldn't have possibly known... I never told you..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan just rolled his eyes after Mar's comment and got in the driver's seat as he saw Mar's muzzle on Yoosei's neck side and heard the last part and then he pushed Mar's muzzle along with the rest of him back to the back seat.

"Vampire, yeah right, you can't stand not even a blood test and you say you're a vampire? now that sure is funny pal" Dan said with a chuckle as he turned on the engine
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions