Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei giggles softly and murrs softly as his tail rubbed hers. "well if you say so honey.. then I believe in you.." she said softly yet in a sweet tone of voice.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze nodded happily as he left with Katt and locked the door behind them. As they reached the elevator he pushed the up button since he decided to fly him and his mistress there, also they were closer to the roof any way.

Carmen got up and pushed her chair in. "Lets get going now guys," she stated stretching some and swished her tail and headed for the door.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow's plea aroused Alice, she quickly did as he asked for, but she put some emotion to it, getting onto her knees first, then letting herself rest on her chest, she was rising her butt high up for him to admire.

(Streets)

Mar chuckled and closed an eye "You like blasting the suspense out of the situations don't you?" he said and got next to them as they walked in the street, specifically getting next to Yoosei so she'd be literally caught ni between them. "Decide where we go or I'll have to decide... 'where' to go myself" he said.

(Wales)

Bad topic... Dot sweat-dropped, "Uhm... I... I'm sorry. I didn't know..." the dragoness apologized, her ears lowering as she stared at the dragon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"OK, I lead the way" Light headed towards the college entrance and pointed down towards the road. "we just need to pass two blocks ahead then turn around the corner for a two minute walk to my place" Light swifted her tail in exictement
As he continued to drive on, Kurtz's own ears lowered, as he slunk more against the back of his seat, going even more slower then before as he sighed. "That's why... I never really responded much when you spoke about meeting my parents before..." He took a claw off the steering wheel as he wiped his eye, getting a tear out and wiping it away as he sighed once more. "...Don't be sorry..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed walked by Light's side aswell as Carmen's "Two blocks isnt too bad." he then couldnt help to notice Light's wagging tail which made him smile. He always loved cute tails even if they were attatched to a nice butt and in this case it was! "Nice day outside huh?" he commented looking up at the crisp blue sky, the sun shining brightly.

(College: Outside Picnic area)

Saphire smiled cutely at Nath "Yeah but with your soft white fur you could probably be mistaken for a could." she then snuggled closely to the white lupine "Nice, soft, and gentle..just the way I like it.." she said then murred cutely as she was held.
The OCA
Light looked up at the sky and smiled. "it sure is I also like the sun shining, it makes my fur shiny" Light softly giggled as she contuine to watch the sky
Dan sent a glare at Mar. "Don't even think about that pal, I know what that "where" you said means" he whispered in a way only Mar could hear as he held Yoosei close to him gently and then looked at her with a smile.

"Maybe Yoosei here can suggest a good place after all you and I were away from here for really long time Mar" he said as they arrived to his  car and smirked at Mar.

"You remember this baby don't you Mar?"he said with a grin as he pointed at his flaming red convertible Ferrari Daytona 365 GTB4 1970.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"God I can never get enough of that beautiful ass." Shadow said as he stood behind Alice, rubbing his large dog cock inbetween her two cheeks.

*Blaze's*

"Why are we going up? I thought you wanted to go for a walk." Katt said noticing which button Blaze hit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei murrs softly when she was held close to Dan. she had to admit that she loved that. her ears then perked up and she looks at Dan. "why should I suggest where should we go?....ok true I live here... but I rarely get out that often... you know Kurai would never let me..." her tails swish slowly and she lower her ears a bit
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions