Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
Altima could feel Tachyons' large member occupy his tail-hole. "UGHN! K-keep going...!!! D-Don't stop, you're a-almost all the wa-ay in...!!" Altima groaned. He held on to the bed more tightly now, trying to hold in his cries of pain.

"mrr... I shall... my sexy lizard..." Ishana cooed, as she slowly made rhythmic pumps with her fist, occasionally making an intentional out-of-place pump. "ooh.... I just had an idea on how I can help stretch your pussy..." the vixen grinned wickedly, as she slowly flexed her fingers outward, feeling Psyrixias' silky pussy walls clamp down on her fist.
Tachyon pushed his cock, the rest of the way into Altima's ass, until it was completely inside, "Aaaah, what a tight hole you have there, Lover...are you sure you're OK?"

Feeling Ishana's digit's expand outward within her cunt, the dragoness' writhed and moaned with pleasure, "Oh Gods! Keep that up! Uhhnn! Y-you just found my G-spot..AAAAAHHH!" Keep that up! Yesssss! Oooooo!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima moaned as he felt the bas of his lovers cock near his tight hole. "ugh....s-so good... I...I want thios Tachyon... so d-don't go soft on me.... I want it fast and hard..." Altima panted. Feeling his lovers cock inside him was already orgasmic, he could feel a bit of precum oozing on his belly, sliding down into his navel.

"Ok, my love!" Ishana murred, as she continued to flex, as she could feel the dragoness' pussy slowly expanding. Now, she was able to slide deeper, and flex her fingers faster
Tachyon leaned forward and whispered into Altima's ear, "I'll never go soft on you...or in you. Just hold on tight, Lover...and I'll hold on tight, too." With that, he began pumping his straining erection deep into the dragon's tight ass. At the same, Tachyon grabbed Altima's oozing cock and starting stroking it, matching the tempo of his thrusts.

Psyrixia clutched and tore at the mattress, with her claws, bearing down as Ishana slid her entire paw within her. Her damp, slick, steaming walls gave as the vixen expanded her paws span. "Oh Gods! I'm gonna cum soon!! Don't stop, Ishana! Please push harder! Harder!! Faster!! Ohhhh!!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ahh!!!! Fuck!" Altima moaned, as he felt Tachyons' member pump into him. Having a cock up his ass both hurt, and felt good. It felt even better with His lover actually jerking him off as well. Altima clung to the bed, to hold himself steady.

"I won't..." Ishana murred, as she slowly increased her pace, pumping her fist much faster inside her lover than before.
Tachyon picked up the pace of his stroking and pumping. Listening to Altima's moans excited him even more, his cock strained with anticipation. "Alt, I'm gonna cum soon, Uhnnn, what about you?"

Psyrixia threw her head back in ecstacy, shaking it from side to side. Her orgasm was nearing and every fiber of her body was shuddering with sensation. "That's it Ishana, Fist me! I'm gonna cum! Soon! Shove that paw of yours in my pussy! Aaaahh!! Uhhnnn!! Oh Gods!!!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ughn...s-so soon?!" Altima moaned. It felt like things were barely starting to get good. "N-not really.....ahh!!! fuck!!! harder!" Altima groaned, as he threw his head back.

"Cum for me, love....cum..." Ishana cooed, as she quickened ehr thrusts, already feeling Psyrixa's juices seeping onto her arm.
"Don't worry, Alt...", Tachyon slowed his pace a bit, "I can hold off for awhile, just have to slow down and concentrate..a little, Oooooo."
Slowing his jerking of his cock as well, he adds, "The more I can feel your body..inside and out..the better for the both of us."

"Uhhnnn! Uhhhnn!! Uhhnnn!! OH GODS!! I"M CUMMMING!! AAHHHHHH!!",
Psyrixia screamed and her orgasm broke loose. Her body, fighting to maintain it's position on the bed, writhed and wriggled in bliss. Her pussy, now flooded with her love juices, coated the vixen's fist and upper arm. "OH ISHANA!! KEEP PUSHING!! FEELS SO GOOD!!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Huh?ahh!!! wh-what?" Altima moaned, not paying attention to what Tachyon had said. He was primarily focused on trying hold his position.

"Yes, my love..." Ishana said, as she curled her paw into a fist, and pushed in as far as she could go.
Feeling his cock starting spasm and losing control, Tachyon began pumping away again, plunging deep into Altima's tailhole. Wristing his partner's slick member, even fatser, he cried out, "Alt, ready or not...I'm gonna cum! And I'm gonna make you cum, too! Uhhnn! Uhhhnnn!! UHHNNN!!!" He wrapped his free arm around Altima's chest, bracing himself for his sexual release.

Wincing and crying in a combination of pleasure and plain, tears streamed down from her eyes, as she cried, "AAAAAAHHHHH!!! OH!! ISHANA!! MY GODS!!" The dragoness wrapped her legs around the vixen's arm as her fist buried itself near her womb; her pink, tight, cum-soaked tunnel, grasping firmly around Ishana's wrist.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz