Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yeah... I guess air will do good..." Nath sighed, before chuckling quite happily. "...Well, guess we won't be heading straight home today anyhow..." He added, smiling towards her as he slowly wrapped his paw around hers, holding it.

(St. Vincent Road)

Sighing as he rested on the driver's side for a moment, he shook his head, before slowly putting the key into the ignition, rotating it as the engine came into a roar of life, all the seemingly once dead things coming to life as well as the CD Player as he started to slowly pull out from the slanted parked space, driving down the road slowly. "Well, you'll love Cardiff anyhow... and all the shopping you can do there, even the view is nice on the Bay..." He chimed, turning left and then left once more, crossing over the bridge and passing over the River Usk once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aww... that sounds so good, but I'm afraid I don't have too much credit... I already spent back at home earlier this month" she said with a small giggle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't worry, I'll treat ya." Kurtz chimed back quite happily, swishing his tail as he continued to drive onwards, soon passing under the motorway as he went around another roundabout. "Really, I hope you like the sea." He then added.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ha ha very funny Mr. ladies dragon, and what new friend you're talking about? you got another girl in your arms.... and everything else?" Dan said as he chuckled, he was decided to not let Mar have all the fun on him
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It was evident after I said it was a friend, wasn't it?" Mar grinned, "You weren't bad yourself" he chuckled while staring at Yoosei from below till her face, winking at her quickly. "Beauty from toes to hair!"

(Wales)

"Gee, you could say I like swimming" she pointed to her finned tail with her eyes, winking to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan can't help but growl when Mar looks at Yoosei up and down, it was evident, he was slightly jealous, Mar could get any girl he wanted. he managed to calm him down and smiled.

"You know that I can have bad moments but never bad tastes" he said with a chuckle as he put an arm around Yoosei gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You'll love it anyhow. Looks beautiful, and you won't like it just because ya like swimming." Kurtz chuckled, as he slowly messed around with the gearstick for a moment, sighing. "Hope I just get there in time..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah wonder what the taste is" Mar narrowed his eyes with a small smirk.

OOC: I'm so going to hell- anyways, I think we should wait for Matt, she also has part in this :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: o.o I was so wondering when I would be able to post indeed... I can't leave you alone on this place...I know now xD lol

IC:

Yoosei gently places her arm around Dan's waist. She blushed deep when Mar had winked at her only to end up blushing darkly after Mar's last comment. She gently rests her head on Dan's arm and her tails swish around slowly. with all that she ended up not actually answering to Mar's question.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan glared at Mar as he tried to control himself. "okay I think we should go honey, I really don't like where this chat is going" he said as he saw Yoosei blushing deep red, the truth was he was envious of how Mar so easy could get any girl in bed in matter of seconds and at the same time he was afraid Mar could get Yoosei.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions