Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yeah.... let's go then." Picking himself up, Nath slowly started to move back and out of the small crowd of people, as he looked at Saphire, swishing his tail eagerly. "We may be able to talk more without being interupted then..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire picked up her bookbag following after Nath "Yeah plus its nice outside and the fresh air will be nice." she added as they both walked out of the cafeteria.
The OCA
"Well a bad cop needs to be punished." Shadow smiled, raising his hand and striking her ass, slightly harder this time, "And you've been a bad cop haven't you?"

*blaze's*

"Okay boy just give me a sec." Katt smiled as she stood up, "Need to go get dressed." She said picking up her clothes and walking into a seperate room. It took her a little while but she soon came walking back up to the door wearing a slightly baggy outfit, "Okay sport," she said a bit teasingly, "Who wants to go for a walk?" She said as she opened the door grabbing firmly on the leash.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure" Light kindly smiled as she lifted her self from the chair a placed the chair under the table.
Yoosei by now was blushing dark with that entire situation. She smiled at Dan as he holds her paw, and she then gently rubs his paw lightly. It was just a few seconds before she looked at his tail, noticing it was swishing in annoyance, as she then looks back at him and whispers softly on his ear.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan didn't looked at Yoosei, his eyes were fixed on Mar still feeling upset about how he showed off his muscles to Yoosei, he knew Yoosei loves muscles, though he had to admit there was also a sting of jealously hitting him. "nothing hon, don't worry" he says as he looks at Mar.

"I don't need to be a cientist to guess what are your intentions Mar, I've known you too well for years to know that when you set an eye on a lady you won't rest to get her under your charm" Dan says as his tail stopped swishing slowly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice moaned to the spank, "Mmnnhh... very... verrrry bad cop..." she said, lifting her tail up for him to get a perfect view of her ass.

(College)

Mar forgot about his frustration towards his friend and put a claw to his own neck, rubbing it slightly as he smirked. "I was only joking 'round, I think you got a pretty girl as your Juliet if that's how you want me to call her" he smirked, then looked at Yoosei with a smile, "Unless you want to grant me with your name?" he asked courteously not to irritate the lover-boy.

(Wales)

Dot was famished at the car, "Gee it's beautiful!" she said, before she followed him into the car, looking around at everywhere happily and excitedly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei smiles cutely and couldn't help but blush lightly still. "my name is Yoosei.. nice to meet you" she said in her usual sweet tone of voice while her tails swish from one side to another and she keeps rubbing Dan's paw gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Joking around, yeah whatever you say pal" Dan says with a chuckle as he then smiles. "and yes, I got the good fortune to find her, we have known each other since we were little, when I went out of your house to take a walk I bumped or rather she bumped into me and we decided to catch old times and well.... we rekindled some sleeping feelings we had for each other" he says with a slight blush and a smirk as he squeezes Yoosei's hand gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well that didn't include poison, I'm surprised" Mar joked, "Guess you did alright; a pity I was gonna introduce you my new friend" he chuckled. "So..." the dragon looked at Yoosei again, "Since now we're better acquanticed, care tell me how a lil' sweetie like you ended with Captain Baloney?" he said with a small grin.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad