Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
"oh...this place seems good." Ragweed jumped from her claws and peeked over the side of the roof. "hmm...i never caught your name, dragon. what is it? i'm Ragweed." he said, trying his best to extend his paw out to the large dragoness.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The dragoness moved her long broad tail placing the leafed out portion in Ragweed's paw "My name is Onyxia nice to meet you." she once again squated down to eye level to Ragweed her shirt growing tigher as her nipples were showing through aswell as her long cleavage "What should we do now? See how those portals openned up and reopen them?"
The OCA
Paperman just watched. His work was done until after the battle: he's insured everyone quickly though his briefcase hackery with various rich insurance companies who really didn't need the money, anyway: all he had to do was wait to see if these people were going to go elsewhere, and make sure that people with broken property could handle the paperwork.

"So, what do you do? Anything exciting?"
"yeah, i think..." he said, sweat dropping nervously at the sight of her cleavage and nipples. "but i dont know where we could find out how, or who knows how for that matter..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Sanya walked up behind the dragoness and mouse,wearing full armor"Have either of you two seen a man who calls himself Mind storm?"

Onaga levitated up to avoid the tenticles,spotting a police force as he lifted into the sky"Kill him."The police ran around a corner and aimed their guns at Chris,firing.

Sanya saw Onaga as he rose"Nevermind."She took off the right arm of her armor,her arm changing to a large artillery cannon"Goodbye."The cannon fired a beam of green energy at Onaga,though the beam seemed to move slowly.
"I work at an electronics company by trade, now normally I wouldn't tell anyone this since I really do not want the press on me, but since we're in an alternate dimension it really doesn't matter." Jack explained. "What the..."

He noticed a slow moving beam of energy moving towards one of the combatants, the fact that it probably wasn't moving slowly and only seemed that way, suggested some incredible weight and power in it. "Ok, let's move around the corner now and wait out the inevitable explosion" Before he did so, Jack glanced up at the source of the beam, a heavy suit of powered armor.
"Looks like I'm no longer the beautiful and unique snowflake."
"Oh! Moving on...." Paperman began to run to the spot where the beam was headed. With luck, he could save some people's lives. Yet another reckless hero or idiot villian throwing sparks about the place. Exactly what he was talking about.
"Ow! Fuck! Knock that off! That shit hurts!" Chris remarked as the bullets hit him, causing his metal surface to ripple and buckle with each hit. "Best make myself scarce..." Chris said, liquefying into a large mercury puddle and slithering off into the park. "Dammit... I never asked to be a superhero! Why do I have to put up with this crap?!" he muttered out loud as he continued to slither over the park path.

---

A tall, pale man watches as the police chase Chris into the park. "Hm... so it worked after all..." he said, pulling his coat tighter and looking around at the other people beyond this world. "Better than I could've hoped..." he said, smiling slightly. "Now to start recruiting..."

A robot leapt in the path of the beam, exploding almost instantly. The young man approached Onaga calmly, smiling and offering him a hand as the pieces of the decimated robot fell to the ground. "Evening Mr. Onaga. I suspect you're wondering why you're here. I'd be more than happy to explain, and let you get back to your important rampaging..." he looked over at Sanya. "But present company will make this difficult
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Onaga looked at the man"Just who are you?"He then looked over to Sanya"Of course I was followed,and by the one that ordered my parent's death.I will have revenge."
"Okay, the same guy who talks of the evils of recklessness and he just runs straight into the path of an oncoming energy weapons of some sort." Jack said. "At least that beam was headed towards the villain guy so one can assume whomever was shooting can be considered friendly... Or just some enemy of his."

Still keeping out of sight of the warring parties around the corner, Jack backed off just enough so that he could get a better look at the source of that energy blast. As before, he beheld someone wearing heavy powered armor, obviously more advanced than his primer gray, mostly home built suit, but he couldn't help but notice a few similarities between a few components here and there. Whatever universe this person came from, Jack guessed that perhaps the Army didn't stop that powered armor project from which his own suit derived.

Police sirens could be heard, and not wanting to make things more complicated and troublesome, Jack ran back in the direction of his truck, hopefully he might find some hiding place to see where things go from there. He noticed a hotel not too far, maybe he could get a room for a while.