Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Kenzuma purred, his pulse still racing. "That was... amazing... But... what about you..?" he asked quietly, smiling at her.
"i'm fine dearest..." Vook said, smiling and stroking Kenzuma's head softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma smiled. "Do you.. want me to do something to you now?" he asked, looking into her eyes. He looked a lot more relaxed, though still a little shy.
Shadow growled with lust as he rode her, his balls slapping against her pussy. Wanting her to get more pleasure, his tail moved to her pussy, rubbing at it for a few minutes before pushing it in.

"Mmmm, I love you, Anna...I love you sooo much," he purred.[/b]
Anna cried out with each thrust, moaning as she felt his tail sliding into her. "Ahhn... oh god... I love you too Shadow..." she said, arching her back into his chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"mm...if you want to, dear." Vook said, grinning.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I want to... but I don't know what to do..." he said sheepishly
"hmm...you cant choose or you dont know?" she said, bringing a claw down to Kenzuma's paw. "becuase if you dont know...then i can show you, dear..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I actually don't know..." he said, looking down. "Would you... please show me?" he asked, looking pleadingly into her eyes.
"i wouldnt mind at all dear!" Vook said, smiling. she grabbed his pawn, and moved it onto her pussy. "now just rub...right there dear..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan