Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy places a gently kiss upon Kiva's breast before she pulls her leg over softly sitting ontop of her waist area. She takes the dildo to start rubbing the smooth shaft against her nipples going from one to the other.
The OCA
Kiva murrs happily and excitedly as she smiles lovingly at Emmy. "w-well cutie...w-whatever you have p-planned for us....j-just lead the way..." she wags her tail happily
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"More eager than I thought." Emmy giggled softly before placing the dildo within the cleavage of Kiva's breasts then flipped a small switch and the dildo started to vibrate which she starts to move up and down her cleavage "H-how is that my love?"
The OCA
Kiva blinked surprised at first but she had to admit, the feeling was quite pleasing. her breasts were shaking due to the vibration of the dildo which only made her murr happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy giggled playfully as she then wrapped the vibrating dildo around Kiva's breasts "hee hee I asked you how did it feel?"
The OCA
Kiva arches her head back and keeps murring happily. "it....it...it feels nice..." was the only thing she murmured between her loud murrs and her tail keeps wagging happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy smiled to Kiva's reaction happy to know she was enjoying it "mmrrr I love you're body Kiva." she commented as she held the fox's breasts together feeling the softness in them she brough her muzzle up to them and starts licking one of her nipples while the dildo did it's work.
The OCA
Kiva murrs happily and gently brings her paws to near Emmy's ears and scratches them gently from behind while slowly guiding her tail to in-between Emmy's legs and gently rubs her crotch.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy lets out a long soft mur as her crotch was rubbed then she started to get an idea but she didnt know if Kiva would like it too much. The wolfess turned her head away blushing deeply from the thought.
The OCA
Kiva blinks noticing her lover blushing deep so suddenly and looking away. she stops rubbing her crotch and brings her paw down to Emmy's cheek and caresses it tenderly. "my love... is there something wrong?" the vixen asked with a worried tone on her voice.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions