Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
"uhm...if you say so." Vook said, following him. wielder of light huh...i wonder if he or she is nice...?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Alright.. but... ahh!" He gasped again to the herbs going onto his claws for a moment, before gritting his fangs as he let out a sigh, lowering his ears. "...Th-thank you.... uhm..." He bowed respectively a little to Miyuki.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Anubis continued running,wincing every so often because of the electricity.Venat appeared beside Anubis and kept up"If you're that determined,follow me."Venat then flew ahead,taking the quickest route to Snow's house.
(Snow's House: Front Door)

Being her priestly duties to never turn down a person in need of refuge of care Snow nodded "Indeed you may, though I do have another person in my care I always have room for more in my home." she said placing a gentle paw on her back leading her into her house which had a few comfy chairs here and there. The entire living room lit up with warm candles "Make yourself at home I have supper cooking...need to make more for some unexpected guests."

The golden dragness meeped "Snow someone came through the barrier it was that dragon I think!"

Snow bowed to Yoosei "I am sorry my friend but I must tend to something, I'll be right back." the wolfess walked softly back to the bedroom openning the door she saw Kurtz on the floor under the window with Katsu right there and Miyuki awaken. With a light giggle she spoke "Good to see you awake Miyuki hope you got the rest you needed." she then turned to Kurtz "Do you need some assistance mister?"
The OCA
Miyuki looks to Snow with confused, and Katsu is needed to assist her. He tilt his head, facing Miyuki. "Her name is Snow... She brings you here, Miyuki-sama.."

She understood his thought as release Kurtz's claws softly on his side. She raise a little smile and bows her head, without saying anything.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Smiling as the scars started to heal slightly, Kurtz nodded, before turning to Snow as he bowed. "Ah... forgive my rude intrusion of you're home, ma'am... I was in need of medical assistance and a place to stay until the Water Blade had left the vacinity..." He gulped, lowering his ears. "He attempted to attack me for my blade, while I had no intention of hurting the soul. I had to run in order to survive. And... in the end, I came to you to see if I could at least find... somewhat a place or even a tiny corner that I could rest within of this beautiful home of yours" He spoke with a more respectful tone, bowing as he explained. "If... it is of no problem to you, of course, ma'am."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Vook simply shrugged, and followed Anubis and Venat, her blade rattling slightly.

how the hell did you lose?!

hey, no one wins ALL the time...and its not about winning either. just be happy he didnt decide to take you. got it?

grrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Venat saw Yoosei and Raphael and looked back to Anubis"Looks like we're here,though a few other bla-"He ran headfirst into the wall,falling to the ground with a thud"Who put that wall there?"

Anubis stopped,sighed,and shook his head Of all the spirits,why YOU?

Good question,you should ask a therapist about how you're able to talk to spirits.
"uh yeah...its called a building Venat." Vook said, putting a claw over her muzzle and giggling.

Veek shook her head slightly, re-gaining consciousness, and opened her eyes. "whugh...what- where am i? and why the hell is this guy carrying me?!"

Vook sweat dropped. "he's taking you to the light blade wielder...you should be grateful."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anubis lightly put Veek down"I had to stop the fight before that idiot over there destroyed you."

"Whatever.If you need me,I'l be up."Venat said as he flew up over the clouds.