Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"My main power.. is healing.. but the other one... is what you were feeling there... a friend of mine called it empathy... but I don't really understand it... Its just that.. the first time I really noticed it.. was with Shendo.. I came here trying to find him, and I did.. but I just don't know if he is interested in me anymore..."
"ahh...i see, dear..." Vook said, scratching her head. "so...would you like me to...give you a titty fuck?" she said, blushing slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Just.. do whatever you want to do..." he said, taking a deep breath before whispering very quietly. "Mistress..."
"oh...yes..." Vook said, grinning softly, and placing her breasts around Kenzuma's member. "you ready for it? because here it comes!" she started moving her breasts up and down on Kenzuma's hard shaft, and squishing them against it. "aahh...feels so g-good..." she said, feeling it herself again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"oh god! Thats even better!" he cried, moving his hips up to meet her breasts as she moved them down. His cock now fully erect.
"glad you like i...oohh...dear!" she said, moving them up and down faster, making her pussy drip slightly. "aah...gonna c-cum...soon..." she said softly, and bent her head down, then started licking Kenzuma's member while she tittyfucked it.

OOC: post flood limit
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shendo reached the gym, and moved over toward the weapons practice area of it, drawing his blade in a single fluid motion, and settling into a practice session that almost looked like a dance.
The OCA
Kenzuma's member began twitching slightly, sensation rushing through his body as her tongue touching his cock provd to be more than he could take. "Oh god! I.. Here it cums!" he cried, thrusting his hips up to meet her again as his seed exploded from within him, shooting out at Vook's face.
Vook murred and engulfed his cock just as his seed shot out, and happily gulped it down. "mm...tasty...was that good, Kenzuma dear?" she asked, stroking her claw over the tip of his member.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anna shuddered and moaned again, clenching around her lover's cock as her soft, fluffy tail wrapped around his waist. "ohhh god... so good... don't you dare stop..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA