Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
With a final lick Emmy slowly sat up from under Kiva's pussy her tail swished happily then turned her head smiling cutely towards her "I'm glad you enjoyed it my love." she then giggled "..sounded like you enjoyed it very much."
The OCA
Kiva blushes and nods while wrapping her tail gently around Emmy and bringing her closer to herself. "yes... I loved it my sweetie..." she hugs Emmy gently and closer to her while licking her cheek softly yet so tenderly and lovingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy very much enjoying the licks from Kiva smiles cutely her paws hug the tail that wrapped around her "mmhh your tail...it is so soft..so cuddly."
The OCA
Kiva murrs softly and smiles, the tip of her own tail wagged happily. "why thank you cutie..." she then kisses Emmy's lips softly yet so tenderly. "and your lips are so soft and sweet at same time" she smiles cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy lets out a mur from the soft kiss smiling cutely she leans back against Kiva's embrace feeling the warmth of her touch she loved it so much. She then took Kiva's soft tail and started rubbing it against her breasts she murred louder as she did, very much enjoying herself.
The OCA
Kiva giggles as she observes the scene for a while before gently moving the tip of her tail in a way that gently starts to caress Emmy's left breast gently and tenderly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Feeling her white furred breast caressed she midcloses her eyes muring gently "Mmhhh..Kiva you're so sweet." her own tail starts to swish to the side showing she was getting excited again.
The OCA
Kiva gently places her paw on Emmy's cheek and caresses it lovingly. "not as sweet as you my love" she said in a sweet tone and smiled as her tail kept gently caressing Emmy's breast.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy slowly turned around more looking at Kiva with her hand still on her cheek she sighs softly before resting her head on her shoulder cuddling with her murring softly "You realize we've spent nearly the entire morning just on this couch?" she said giggling cutly.
The OCA
Kiva smiles and plants a soft kiss on Emmy's forehead and embraces her closer and dearly to her. "I actually didn't notice the time passing by... with you I can forget it all and just focus on you my sweet love" she said while gently caressing her back. "but to be honest I wouldn't even mind to spend the rest of my life on this couch as long as you are by my side.." she blushes
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions