Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"It.. would probably be better... If you started... then, maybe you can tell me how do do somethign you would like.."
"mm...okay dear...just take your pants off, and i'll do the rest" Vook winked at him, smiling as she removed her shirt, revealing her D-cup breasts.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma stood up, and did what he was told to do, dropping his pants to the floor, and revealing his half erect cock to her. He stayed standing in front of her as he let his eyes wander over her body. "She looks really good...." he thought, still blushing as he waited for her to either tell him to do something, or for her to start doing something.
"c'mere dear!" Vook said, patting the bed. "just lay down next to me, and i'll make sure ya have a good time!"

OOC: post flood limit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow growled lustfully, slapping Anna's rump playfully. "Mmm, sure you can take me up your tailhole?" he purred, stroking her backdoor.
Anna yelped and purred softly, looking up at him. "Mmm I can take anything from you, love..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shendo walked around the halls, taking in the details around him so that he would be able to find everything later. "I wonder if the gym is free again... I'm sure it is a bit of a mess.. but no matter.."
The OCA
Kenzuma moved back over to the bed, lieing down on his back next to her. "Like this..?" he asked, sitting up enough that he could still watch.
"mm...just like that dear." Vook smiled, and moved her claw to Kenzuma's crotch, and started rubbing his semi-erect member with her soft claws. "how's that feel dear?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma's eyes opened wide in surprise, he hadn't expected her touch to feel that good at first. "Oh!... thats... good.." hemurred quietly, his erection growing larger under the gentle touch of her claw.