Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy nodded softly before laying down on the sofa then turning her body so her face was just below her already wet pussy smiling at the beautifal looking cunny her lover had she stared at if for a few moments before grasping her butt gently then starts licking Kiva's pussy with her soft warm tongue murring softly to the taste.
The OCA
Kiva moaned softly in delight, a light blush crosses her cheeks. "ohh... my love.." she muttered sweetly and murrs in excitment. by instinct she spreads her legs a bit, giving Emmy a better access. she had to admit, she was enjoying that lovely between them so much.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy very slow and softly slides her warm tongue into Kiva's wet pussy murring deeply from the sweet taste of her lover which caused her to dive even deeper. Once her tongue was inside she lovingly starts shifting her tongue around tasting the fox's lovely insides.
The OCA
Kiva arches her back and let out a louder moan when feeling Emmy's tongue sliding inside her pussy. the feeling was so amazing that even prompted some drops of juice to leak out, and she shivered in pure bliss.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hearing Kiva's moaning it urges Emmy to push further into her pussy as she does she swishes her tongue around tasting every part of the lovely insides of the fox, her paws also starts to rub up and down Kiva's cute tummy enjoying the soft smooth fur and to also add on to the pleasure.
The OCA
Kiva shivers in pleasure and gently clutches the couch. her tail swishes faster and happily enjoying the treatments of her beloved one. "I...I...I am getting near..." muttered Kiva in a sweet tone
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy pushed her tongue as deep as it could go into Kiva's lovely folds licking just barely able to reach her g-spot, meanwhile she brought her paw down to stimulate her clitoris to add even more pleasure aswell hopefully bring her to orgasm.
The OCA
"I...I..." was the only that Kiva was able to pronounce as she suddenly moans loudly, clutching the couch tightly with her paws as her body shivers in pleasure. all that rush of pleasure that her lover was giving to her was too much for her to try and hold her orgasm any longer. as she moans loud, due to her climax, a sudden load of her sweet juices leak out onto Emmy's awaiting mouth. "mngng"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy's ears twitched lightly hearing Kiva's louder moans she then openned her mouth slightly to let the fox's oh so sweet juices flush into her awaiting mouth. Muring long and softly enjoying the taste of her lovers juices "Mmmhh...you're juices...mmrrrr...are so sweet." the wolf commented before very softly licking her love's wet pussy lips to clean up the rest at the same time gently messaging her thighs for Kiva to enjoy her afterglow.
The OCA
"t-t-thank you....c-cutie" Kiva said softly between soft moans, enjoying the caresses on her thights. her orgasm then slowly started to die down and she kept breathing excitedly yet after such wonderful experience she just got.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions