Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well hrrrr... arrrrrrest me" she growled, walking towards him in lust. "What are you waiting for, boy?" she winked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Then, Faiz notices a small red tip appeared at the tip of Tim's sheath. Slowly, he brings his furry tail, slightly went between Tim's legs and caress his sheath softly; to see either he could stand the erection to came out.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Smiling, Carolyn started to pour a cup's worth of chilled water - filling it to the brim before sliding it to Dot as she herself went to fetch a bottle of soft drink; for herself. "There ya go. Hope it's alright for ya." She sweetly spoke.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Light giggled and blushed out red the moment Dan kissed her paw and gently let go of it. Her tail swifted in happyness. Wow..never once anyone has done that..ok light calm down.Light placed her arms on the table listening to Dan and Disturbed conversation
Richter quickly tried to sense how Star really felt...if she was teasing him or not. But the wolf's flood of emotions and stirred libido, made it difficult for him to get a read on the Renamon. He responed, "Well...let me think that over a bit, okay? I've got to get back to the kitchen...you know
...dinner and all."

Gathering up the items, he needed for the night, Richter placed them against the wall, adjacent to the couch. Turning back to his roommate, he laid his paw upon hers, smiled and revealed, "Star...I've never, ever...ever slept on a couch, before..." And headed off to the kitchen.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well... It would be a shame to ruin your record.. Wouldn't it?" she said as he turned toward the kitchen.
Tim looked downat the tail. His eyes widened. His red tip slowly emereged from its sheath. he looked up at Fiaz. "Are you?...." Tim asked reluctantly. Tim thought he would be the only gay person in this entire school. he tried to surpress it but the soft tail only kept it nice and firm at the tip of his sheath.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Faiz's tail kept brushing Tim's sheath as smiling softly. "..Yes, I am... Tim... but, the reason I tease you is to know...either you're able keep your privates to be shown..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tim looked at him in shock. "You jerk! Of course I can't control it while it is being pleasured, but people are not just going to stroke me in the middle of the class." Tim was mad, although he liked how hot his teacher was but it was inappropriate for him to pleasure a student. But Tim was glad to know at least he wasn't here alone.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Faiz smiles cutely and slowly retreats his tail back. "Oh..I'm sorry, Tim.." Then, he brings his muzzle closer to Tim's face and kiss on his cheek.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds