Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"I.. I understand that... I felt that too... Maybe I could..." he shivers slightly. "Take his place...?"
Vook sweat-dropped. "d-did you j-just...a-are you sure?" she said, putting a claw on Kenzuma's shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma shivered. "If.. it will get him away from here...." he stammed, part of him hoping that she will come up with something else, but another part of him just wanting to get rid of Robin.
"please, if you dont want to, you dont have to..." Vook said, walking over to Robin and hoisting him up over her head. "i know where to put him, or in fact, who to give him to, if you really want him away from here..." she said, walking back towards the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"If you mean Shadow.... I think he is busy..." Kenzuma said, blushing darkly.
"no, no, i was going to turn him over to Brother Blood. ya know i would get a HUGE reward for that..." Vook said, lowering her arms and holding Robin up with her powers.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"That man gives me the creeps...." Kenzuma said, shivering again. "One thing though... Won't he be mad if you only give him one of them..? I mean.... I'm sure he knows both are here..."
"oh! yeah, thank you for reminding me." she picked up Starfire as well, and walked out into the hall. "dont go anywhere now!" she smiled and walked down the hall.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"O..Okay..." Kenzuma stuttered, standing off to the side as Vook walked by.
Vook arrived at the huge door to Brother Blood's room, entering slowly. "Brother Blood? i have...two special things for you."

Brother blood turned in his chair. "yes, i know. i sensed their presence in this building. hand them over."

"yes, master." Vook floated them over in front of Brother Blood, and set them both down. "good day to you, master."

"yes, and a very good day to you, Vook Dorius. i shall send your reward soon." he sent her out of his large room, grinning at the two titans.

Vook walked through the halls and back to her room. "hey! i'm baaack!" she said, smiling at Kenzuma.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan