Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Emerald: *took her glass and sipped some of the wine before placing it back on the table* Mmm.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
I'M CUMMING!! OH GODS!! VOOK!! UUHHHNNN!!! *the dragon growls out and pumps his sticky white seed deep into Vook's slick, velvety vault; splashing out both their fluids, as his pumping waned*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
AWL: aahh...delicious..*sets his glass back down* mm...

-----------------------

Vook: *pants heavily, the mixture oozing out of her love hole* mmmrhhh...Kalyx...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Emerald: *she looks over at him and places a claw on top of his* thanks for bringing me here with you hun.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
AWL: my pleasure Emerald dear...*picks her claw up and kisses it*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kalyx: *releasing his grip from her spent clit, the dragon slipped his limp cock from her cum-coated slit, removed the dargoness' bonds and stumbled up towards her head. Kalyx kissed her on the cheek and removed her large blindfold* Wow! That was really intense! I hope the experience proved to be exciting for you... as well."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vook: *blinks twice, before hugging Kalyx in her large arms* awww it was great honey...dont ya just love it when i'm bigger? :3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Emerald: ^^ *giggles*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
AWL: #^^# *waiter arrives and sets down their dinner's* mm...looks delicious...doesnt it dear? *licks his lips*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Emerald: *looks at her pasta* Ohh yes, i looks delicious! *looks at waiter and nods* thank you.
The Mod Squad
The OCA