Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
OOC:Let's just say the attack hit the barrier after it was used,because now it's kind of late to have it hit.

IC:
Archaneous grunted as the water hit him,before the fire changed to electricity,lightning moving through the water and back to Liz.

Interesting,he seems to only be able to use one element at once.Yoksen thought,watching what was happening.He emerged from the ground,then turned to Vulpin"You forget someone?"As he said that,he reentered the ground and quickly moved to her and Katt,attempting to get Katt away.
Swiping his blade forth, Kurtz glared towards the top again, looking towards the two different Arcannar's. One who relies on strength and the other.... unknown... what a choice... Suddenly swiping his sword towards Vulpin, he suddenly ordered a simple 'Pulverise!' into the air, as Seiryuu charged forward before trying to slash down onto Vulpin, while Kurtz made a quick Flash Step to where Katt had landed, looking down at her quietly. "Hm... you alright?" He asked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Is that a new catchphrase for you shinigami?" Vulpin thought as she watched Yoksen sink into the ground, "Archaneous, hurry it up. This is starting to irritate me." Vulpin said as she vanished and reapeared atop a nearby building.

Katt crawled up to her feet, "Dammit, just what the hell are you?" She grunted as she looked up at her.

"Simple," Vulpin stared down at her, her tail blowing slightly in the wind, "I am your superior."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With a smirk on her muzzle she slowly descended her body onto Shadow's cock midclosing her eyes and murs deeply as her pussy's lips start to part and fills up with the canine's meat.

OOC: I dont know why by sex in an office setting kind turns me on XD
The OCA
Liz moved the sword, the electricity struck. The hydrant conducted so much electricity and shattered so many water molecules it ended into an explosion that enveloped any sight of the shinigami into smoldering dust.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Fine."Archaneous said as he appeared by Vulpin"We can fin-"He suddenly fell to his knees as the electricity surrounding him faded,replaced by black flames"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"a sword wound suddenly appeared on his right shoulder,as many sword wounds appeared on his back and he had scars on his face.

Yoksen came out of the ground and looked up at them"That's unusual."He then noticed the shoulder wound and scarred face"That's where he was hit.Just what is going on?"
OOC: Thank you :)

IC: "Well, that's something I've never seen before, none of you would happen to what is going on would you?" Salem asked as he landed next to the crowd of death gods.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow let out a long deep growl as her warm pussy slowly devoured him inch by inch. He rested his hands onto her hip and began moving up and down, pistoning his cock in and out of her.

*Earth*

"Just full of surprises." Vulpin noted seeing the injuries Archaneous recieved, "I suppose if you get enough ants together they do pose a threat. However small."

Katt stood up, staring with rage at the two arcannar, her teeth clamped down in a rage, "I'm getting sick and tired of you."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I can...still take one...out."Archaneous said as he barely focused the dark flames into his claw then threw it straight through the mist and at Liz,the darkfire moving at a frightening speed.After throwing it,he collapsed.
Liz's silhouette disappeared from the cloud after the dark bolt hit inside. Another big explosion blasted through the padiment.
Miraculously, the dragoness' body came flying out of the smoke, her claws gripped tightly on her katana's hind. "Zansetsuken!!" she growled and ambushed Archaneous' back. "SLASH!!" she dove the sword onto the arcannar as her fangs gritted together.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad