Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice disappeared from the room as she went out. She giggled as she stepped over to her pop's room and started rummaging the closet.

(Wales)

"Gee, well that's true!" Dot nodded.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thanks Disturbed" Light repiled then looked towards Yoosei and Dan who came upon them.
Carolyn, blinking twice, giggled a little, before nodding. "Well, I hope you get along well with him anyhow... he can be really sweet when he wants to." She looked onto Dot, nodding. "Anyhow, on the note of that, would you like something to drink?"

(Cafeteria)

Blushing furiously, Nath looked onto Saphire quickly, his eyes practically snapped wide open. "S-Saphire, that's not a place to... uhh... s-say that!" He looked down to the table, before whispering. "B-But... y-yeah... probably.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow smiled as he sat down on the bed. He looked over at one of the random plushies and smiled as he picked it up. A cute little blue dragon thing with white yarn for hair, How the heck could any girl find these cute? he thought as he looked at the smiling white face and put it back on the nightstand.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiles at her as his tail moves back down as he then smiles at Disturbed, Carmen and Light.

"Hey there man, hello Carmen" Dan greets them as he then smiles at light. "and who is the cute lady who accompanies you?" he asks while bowing slightly at Light as a greeting as he gently holds Yoosei's paw on his.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei smiles cutely and holds Dan's paw, gently caressing it. her tails swish happily before she then gently wraps her tails around Dan's tail and blushes lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Quote:A cute little blue dragon thing with white yarn for hair, How the heck could any girl find these cute?

That was mean.

IC:

Alice grinned upon finiding what she hoped for. Upon grabbing it she searched for few 'toys' and then she dressed herself up. Soon after, she was heading towards her room and before she entered she knocked and impersonated a deep female voice, "Will you talk now?" she said, mentally laughing.

(Wales)

"I'd love one! I haven't had anything since we took off!" Dot giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I don't know what you're talking about :)

IC:

"Depends on what you want to know." Shadow smiled as he stood up off the bed, "Might take a little interrogation."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nodding again, Carolyn giggled, before she slowly got to her feet, offering Dot a claw. "Come on then, let's see what you'd like from out there, shall we?..."

Almost immediately, Kurtz came into the room like a second later, a glass of chilled coke within his claw and a straw in it with added ice. He took a glance, and smiled, before heading into the dining room, which was beyond the double doors to the right of where Dot and Carolyn were, before he sighed hardly after shutting the doors once more. "Whoo... looks like those two are getting on well...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Light blushes a little and swift her tail slowly. "My name is Light" Light kindly smiled back with a gently wave