Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
That's a great collection. I especially love that manga page. Touma, you lucky man, you~! Though a pity it seems it only ended up but as a dream..Or is it?:)
I still don't know what it says. If anyone can edit that in english I'll put it up. And like I said, if you find something I don't have then send it to me and I'll upload it.
I think some of you knew this already, but for those who are not yet informed regarding the latest progress of the dubbed Savers, Sir Jeff Nimoy just revealed a list of Savers voice actors and actress cast, as well as other additional dub names for Satsuma and Chika.

For more of this information, visit: http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=3178.0

Tis a great development, I say.
Well, I knew if I didn't post it someone else did.
I'm happy about it.
sounds good, can't wait to see it myself.
Yes, thanks to Nimoy nicknaming Yoshino Yoshi, the poor Mugen is even more depressed.
I suppose it will do, I will watch the DUB more than likely and I hope they do some Uncut DVDs...I would buy them hands down.
Lilamon�s Slave Wrote:Yes, thanks to Nimoy nicknaming Yoshino Yoshi, the poor Mugen is even more depressed.

Mugenseiryuu? I read some of his posts, and I seem to feel a bit of what he does. First, Yoshino nor Raramon didn't get a song on the Savers soundtrack(Sexism he states). Then her dub name. To me, Yoshi kinda sounded like a romanized Josie. At the same time Yoshi is the name of that long toungued weird dino from the Super Mario game series. :|
Sometimes he seems to over react. But he does seem to like the female characters. But me and my friend there don't think it's that's bad. It's a nickname. She does still have her full name.
He did say someone thought of having nanami and kouki named something like naomi and keith. We both think those are ok. As long as they have similar personalities.
(And read naomi backwards. Then think of tohma. heh heh)
Naomi backwards...always classic.

Yes, overall I'm thinking the DUB will turn out okay, the information is promising...I wonder what Ikuto's name will end up being...