Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
< Mitsuki's apartment >

Mitsuki lays the mechanical pencil besides her drawing as she finished a special handmade edition of 'Furry College'. She turn her face to the wall clock and she have lots of time before the performance.

She was alone once again, laying her head on the desk and raise a slight smile. There's lot of things happened since she met Nath. But there's one thing she wants Nath to remember; his promise to be with her...

After slight moments, her eyes slowly closed and fell asleep with an afternoon warm breeze brushing her long hair.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing a little herself, Carolyn blinked. "Only a few days?" She giggled a little to that once more, looking onto Dot. "So, for the rest of those four years, you were just... simply friends?" She asked, getting even more curious.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire then took the conversation one step further "I bet Mitsuki looks absolutely beautifal naked." her blush then crimsoned like never before.
The OCA
Yoosei perks ears up and notices Carmen and Disturbed as well. she swishes her tails happily and quickly grabs Dan's paw and pulls him quickly towards them. "come let's go.. you may be right honey.. they may know where Nath and Saphire are"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze scratched at the front do for a moment since he would rather be doing this outside. He then slowly crawled over to Katt on all four, when he got up next to her, he placed his nose against her crotch and ran kit across the length of her slit.

"I think Disturbed and I class's have been canceled for the afternoon, from the email I got this morning," stated Carmen as she cuddle up next to Disturbed and stop rubbing the inside of his leg as she started to get horny from her heat.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Class's?.....Oh no I tottaly forgot to pick up my timetable....I don't even know where am going". Light placed her head down on the table and lifted it back up again. "do we have timetables here?"
Katt shivered a bit at his cold nose but was enjoying having a little pet like this, "Such an obedient pet," She sighed as her pussy began dripping with her honey from the cold feeling running along it. I know he wanted to go outside. But I don't think I'd be able to handle having alot of people staring at us doing this. Katt thought as she rubbed his head a bit, Too bad there isn't a place we could go. Some kind of club for this kind of thing. I'd love having a nice little dungeon to play with him in. a smile crept across her face as she imagined having Blaze hanging from the wall as she played with his cock.

*Alice's house*

Shadow sadly removed his hand from her pocket, "I'll be waiting for you to come back." he said smiling.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan laughed softly at Yoosei's eager attitude. "it is just me or you really are so eager to give Saph and Nath their tickets to continue with our date my love?" he asks her playfuly as he moves his tail over her shoulder ending the tip infront of her waving at her playfuly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I wouldn't mind a coke.... There are some in the fridge" Star said, still watching him out of the corner of her eye.
Name: Timothy Raigu

Type: Porcupien

Height: 1'6"

Clothes: No Clothes

Description: Timothy is a little shy, because of his sexuality. However once he makes friends he is normally very extroverted.

Powers: spines on Back?

Info: Something you forgot to tell us in the description, that we should know of? Here please.

Special Perks: For his race he has a normally larger cock

For Males, in the Profile, include this:

Member Covering: sheath

Cock Size: unerect 2 inches Erect 5 inches

((Is this any good?))
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz