Join our server on Discord

Gol & Misty's RP!
He dropped the large towels and runs, diving into the water and swims toward her. He then went underwater and swim at her, catching up and wrapping his arms around her thighs and resurfaces up, lifting her in the air.

"I gotcha!"
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She giggled and squirmed around.

"I guess you do....but what are you gonna do now???"

She said, still in the air.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He grinned and looked at her body as he held her over him in the air. He brought his face to her belly and began to nuzzle, kiss, and lick it. His paws sliding down slowly so they were grasped on her butt.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She softly murred and held her arms out as if she was flying.

"Heee....this is great hun."

She then bent forward so that her face up to his stomach...then she hugged his waist and nuzzled it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He murred and giggled seeing the position that they were in as he held her. He blushed as he kept rubbing her butt softly.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She got down lower on him and put her head under the water, gently starting to stroke and lick the area around his member.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
"Mmmmm...."

He felt her tongue starting to lick around his member as it began to grow out from its pouch. He then carried her up to the shallow area and slowly layed down on his back, putting them in a 69 position. His paw carressed down the crease of her butt and began to tease her tailhole with finger.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She quietly moaned, continuing to tease the area around his member by gently stroking it.

"Mmm... I don't think we've ever tried this position yet hun..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
"Your right, this will be good."

He licked his lips as he lifted his head and start to lick her slit of her pussy slowly and nuzzled it playfully, getting the smell of it.

"Mmm...smells delicious."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She giggled, but it was drowned out by a soft murr.

"Mmm...you bet..."

She gently grabbed his almost fully erect member and starting stroking it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA